Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban JBW believers

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
They are blue pilled gaslighters who downplay whitecels suffering & promote race mixing & globalization. They are also cucks & faggots with a weird obsession with White men. The forum would improve massively if JBW was made against the rules & JBW believers were banned on sight.

@BlackCel_from_ZA @jbwbeliever

I will test this JBW bullshit next year and see if it works

Ban all
jbw, jbb, jbc, jba

They are blue pilled gaslighters who downplay whitecels suffering & promote race mixing & globalization. They are also cucks & faggots with a weird obsession with White men. The forum would improve massively if JBW was made against the rules & JBW believers were banned on sight.
My nigga, you cumskins haven't suffered jfl, secondly we don't believe in racemixing, blacks and cumskins should be segregated, simple as. There are a plethora of studies that not only show but state that cumskins have a significant advantage in the dating market but obviously it's not like race isn't a core tenant of the blackpill philosophy, "because if it doesn't apply to me it must mean it doesn't exist" :soy:

My nigga, you cumskins haven't suffered jfl, secondly we don't believe in racemixing, blacks and cumskins should be segregated, simple as. There are a plethora of studies that not only show but state that cumskins have a significant advantage in the dating market but obviously it's not like race isn't a core tenant of the blackpill philosophy, "because if it doesn't apply to me it must mean it doesn't exist" :soy:
If you went out and talked to white girls instead of writing JBW essays like this, you'd have ascended. JBB is the real law

Blacks can't be incel

All races have men who are rejected. Please, my brothers, do not throw down the experiences of men from other races and say that their suffering is not real.

Fakepiller pathology

By his logic blackcel user who suffered because of inceldom is an abstract things

"Cumskins haven't suffered" Tell that to the White slaves of the barbary slave trade, The victims of the moorish rule in Spain/Portugal, the victims of the holodomor & the victims of the Irish famine.
"We don't believe in race-mixing" Maybe not you in particular but plenty of JBWcucks do in fact. Why do you think they promote "SEAmaxxing" At every given opportunity? Ironic they claim to hate red pillers while repeating on of red pillers main talking points:feelskek:

JBWcucks: "Whitey is preferred by ethnic foids"
Also JBWcucks: "Please Whitey geomax & cuck us":soy:
Make your own mind up JBWschizo's.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...nd-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/ There's also studies' that say BMWF is more common than WMBF. I can claim that all blackcels are fakecels based on this too if I wanted too. But I won't since I don't want to go down to JBWfags level.

JBW fag projection :feelsseriously:

Cope jbw is law

So you believe a 5/10, 5'10 white male has the same smv as a dark brown one, in Asian shitholes?. Atp your denying the blackpill

So you believe a 5/10, 5'10 white male has the same smv as a dark brown one, in Asian shitholes?. Atp your denying the blackpill
Of course. Race has nothing to do with attraction.

Wtf is this black lives matter ahhhh copium
View attachment 1292793
You're the one who pushes "Just be White" Which is basically the black pills version of "Systemic racism" &
"White privilege" I'm the one who says that it's nonsense. Also why do you assume that a White man in an interracial relationship automatically proves "JBW" AWALT is law. It's like saying an ugly White man in an relationship with a White woman is not being taken advantage of what so ever.

Then what are these datas from dating apps
View attachment 1292797
- A dating study from 2014 when I was 9 year old & before OnlyFans & Tik Tok even existed:feelskek:
If we're going by the logic of this random study does this prove that Asian women have higher SMV than White women & that Latino & Asian men have higher SMV than black men? I taught you JBWfags always claimed both of those were untrue? Get your act together.

Stay in your shite hole counties then it's that simple nigger

All races have men who are rejected. Please, my brothers, do not throw down the experiences of men from other races and say that their suffering is not real.
Based.

JBW is just a retarded ethnic fakecel cope.Actually, it’s quite reverse in most european countries, especially EE/balkans.

JBW is just a retarded ethnic fakecel cope.Actually, it’s quite reverse in most european countries, especially EE/balkans.
Have JBWfags even seen how some Slavs, Meds, Irish & English men look? Ginger men too are always made fun of.

they should be banned simply for promoting racemixing

JBI

(Just be @ItsovERfucks)

Tbh, this

I don't hate Blackcels, I hate Niggers. I don't hate Tacocels, I hate Spics. I dont hate Currycels, I hate street-shitting scammers.
they should be banned simply for promoting racemixing
:yes::bigbrain:
Then what are these datas from dating apps
View attachment 1292797
Jfl, they always share the same studies done on betabuxx apps

Also, this shows Blacks don't have it as bad as other non-Whites
He's in South Africa, filled with coomskins
Ingrate, you do know that White South Africans are the minority?
My nigga, you cumskins haven't suffered jfl,
Oh really?

fyi, myself & OP are Celtic, and if you would read history(not that your ape-brain could get it)Celts were displaced constantly in history(which is why England exists, when Germanics replaced us) & also were under Anglo rule for 800 years. Not to mention, Iberia which was under MENA rule for centuries, the Balkans, and all the Nafri pirates who raided these coastlines.

And perhaps, your own race is to blame: Japanese caught up to us & even defeated Russia & the Anglos in Asia to some degree.
secondly we don't believe in racemixing, blacks and cumskins should be segregated, simple as.
I agree, but ideally I want Africa depopulated, same for India since both demographics are a hazard to the rest of the World.
There are a plethora of studies that not only show but state that cumskins have a significant advantage in the dating market but obviously it's not like race isn't a core tenant of the blackpill philosophy, "because if it doesn't apply to me it must mean it doesn't exist" :soy:
Nigga, the point is you guys misuse those studies. One of which, was done on an app for roasties in their 30s to find a betabuxx