Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ban everyone below the age of 18

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
For their own good.

And also because they are niggers.

they wont do it kek we they already tried

How dumb of a fucking nigger do you have to be to be like 14 years old or 15 and come to this website seriously are you fucking stupid?

How dumb of a fucking nigger do you have to be to be like 14 years old or 15 and come to this website seriously are you fucking stupid?
Kids these days are dumb asf.

@Lycan he's calling you out

Inspired by Lycan :feelsaww:
unironically. he sperged out in my thread cus he doesnt even know nothing about me irl who is he to tell me that i will "ascend in months time" im literally a below average looking socially awkward (maybe even autistic my psychologist is evaluating me for this) high schooler surrounded by freshmen who already have girlfriends. freshmen in my school get blowjobs and even have had sex at school but ive never even held hands with a fucking girl. people as early as 5th grade were already having girlfriends when i was in elementary...also in one of ER's videos he said he knew it was over after he hit puberty

ok and hes a retard. i should care why?
nigga you are 15 you haven't even finished growing yet :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I have seen so many 15 year olds that grow up to be chadlites and chads its not even fucking funny.

Incel forums is the last thing you need in your life. Besides, you are not the first youngcel here, I have seen HUNDREDS of youngcels come and go on this website and its always the same story. Fucking niggers posting for few months then they got bored of larping and leave or get banned.

Whatever man, if you wanna waste your fucking time here be my guest.

unironically. he sperged out in my thread cus he doesnt even know nothing about me irl who is he to tell me that i will "ascend in months time" im literally a below average looking socially awkward (maybe even autistic my psychologist is evaluating me for this) high schooler surrounded by freshmen who already have girlfriends. freshmen in my school get blowjobs and even have had sex at school but ive never even held hands with a fucking girl. people as early as 5th grade were already having girlfriends when i was in elementary...also in one of ER's videos he said he knew it was over after he hit puberty
Are you still trying to reach normie status? I am a youngcel too, but even though I hate normies I am still trying to obtain the Vital experiences I need to be able to be accepted by them. My will to do this decreases every day though :feelsjuice:

Are you still trying to reach normie status? I am a youngcel too, but even though I hate normies I am still trying to obtain the Vital experiences I need to be able to be accepted by them. My will to do this decreases every day though :feelsjuice:
yeah i still try

Factual statements right here.

Make an exception for autistcels especially ethnic autistcels like @Schery6 and @InMinecraft, they are trucels.

I agree. Though I've been an incel since I was born.

I knew about inceldom long before I was 18. I've been past 18 for years now and I'm still incel.

Yeah,fakecel zoomer kids shouldn't be here

Under 18 shouldn't qualify
They haven't been beaten down by life's disappointments & rejections nearly enough.