Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Orzmund and @Med Amine ?

@surreal What happened?

@lifefuel
the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mods""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" gave him a warning for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""race bait""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on ID

the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mods""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" gave him a warning for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""race bait""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on ID
What the fuck? That post is very normal and incel related. Who ever the faggy bitch mod that warned him show yourself

What the fuck? That post is very normal and incel related. Who ever the faggy bitch mod that warned him show yourself
jfl banned for “race baiting” :feelskek: what is this facebook?

There are mods here who are legit reddit tier sensetive faggots. I had one fag tell me its blue pilled to mention jbw tinder stats

There are mods here who are legit reddit tier sensetive faggots. I had one fag tell me its blue pilled to mention jbw tinder stats
Yea there's a few very sensitive ones :feelshehe:

I remember when we found his reddit account
same
KEK
wait, this is the one?
I thought he posted something more offensive and it got deleted after ban. Thats so weak lmao.
unironically shitbook level censoring

Agreed free my nigga @lifefuel

Lifefuel is the biggest race baiter on the forum by making his threads on ID, if he made them on the Lounge I wouldnt mind as much

A slap on the butt will teach him

I still never report posts that is kike af

ive been lurking since late 2019 but only joined now.
Buddy with that level of patience, you shouldn't have a problem abstaining yourself from foids

Buddy with that level of patience, you shouldn't have a problem abstaining yourself from foids
like its a choice nigga, you have no idea how autistic I am IRL
i mean, actual autism, like, i talk to myself while pacing back and forth and people have filmed doing this in public

i mean, actual autism, like, i talk to myself while pacing back and forth and people have filmed doing this in public
Do you talk out loud? I personally do this but with day dreaming. I just pace back and forth in my room. It's a good cope.

Do you talk out loud? I personally do this but with day dreaming. I just pace back and forth in my room. It's a good cope.
i pace back and forth too in my room, its like I need it or I go insane
I have to talk out loud when the stress gets too bad and I can't think anymore. Then I have to talk to myself to think and process.

I need time to process information, like sometimes I cant sleep all night and just lay there and process and then im suddenly really calm, like im ready to sleep, but its like 6AM.
imma be honest, if I couldnt have autism, i would take that offer instantly. I mean, its been good in some ways, but overall its a bitch.

@IronsideCel What happened to blood:feelswhere:.

it's over

I don't talk out loud really, but I do find myself pacing a fuck ton in my college apartments bedroom & kitchen even. Back home, I do the same upstairs(I'm the only one who has a room up there so I have it to myself quite a bit) and in my back yard if the weather is nice enough.

I don't talk out loud really, but I do find myself pacing a fuck ton in my college apartments bedroom & kitchen even. Back home, I do the same upstairs(I'm the only one who has a room up there so I have it to myself quite a bit) and in my back yard if the weather is nice enough.
GEUBr6B

mogs for doing it in backyard.
Yeah it helps to move around. Ngl, I need to leave this bunker more. I don't like being out and getting mogged to death, but the air and sunshine is vital for sustained well-being. Not that I care much about living long, but it does lift the depression momentarily.
Oh my, seems my penis is wroth with me again this eve. I shall choke the nigger. Good night.

View attachment 744579
mogs for doing it in backyard.
Yeah it helps to move around. Ngl, I need to leave this bunker more. I don't like being out and getting mogged to death, but the air and sunshine is vital for sustained well-being. Not that I care much about living long, but it does lift the depression momentarily.
Yeah man sunlight also helps with Vitamin D which helps raise your test. levels which are lower in literally every man today than in history.
Oh my, seems my penis is wroth with me again this eve. I shall choke the nigger. Good night.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:.

What happend to @IronsideCel ?