Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

‘gay stuff’ probably, knajjd hates this guy like he hates @JovanD (free him)
I unironically had no clue, I always liked his avi of a furry getting crucified. And I just assumed he requested a ban. Whelp, you learn something new everyday.

His last warning was for low effort bait/trolling. He made a bunch of (now deleted) posts just going around insulting people, trying to start shit. When warned for this, his excuse was that he was in an "angry mood" and needed to "vent". This warning put him up to 80 percent. Most of his prior warnings were for bragging, including bragging that girls wanted to fuck him (twice).

(You can find out more about his prior warnings for bragging here: https://incels.is/threads/bulllllshiitttt.106595/ )

Finally he requested a perma saying he "ascended long ago".

Rest assured, even though this ban was requested he will never be allowed back.

Imagine bragging so many times that girls want to fuck you and only get temp bans lmao

Imagine bragging so many times that girls want to fuck you and only get temp bans lmao
He was a terrible LARPer honestly, why would someone get warned for brag and then make a thread about it?

CC553261 7FBA 4705 BCDC FAF8918DD2DC

Do not free any gay/trap posters tbh

@heroinfather why?

Too many are banned and gone. Free sniffles for site activity increase nglsrs

@cucktearslol why? what did he do to warrant a perma?