Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

15662.jpg

Please don't unban this stupid 15-yo Fortnite faggot fakecel

Free sniffles and crustaciouse.

This avi is cursed,everyone with this avi break the rules frequently and get banned eventually.

People with obnoxiously annoying avatars like that tend to be trolls.

What was @Incelhope banned for, anyway?

His last warning was for low effort bait/trolling. He made a bunch of (now deleted) posts just going around insulting people, trying to start shit. When warned for this, his excuse was that he was in an "angry mood" and needed to "vent". This warning put him up to 80 percent. Most of his prior warnings were for bragging, including bragging that girls wanted to fuck him (twice).

(You can find out more about his prior warnings for bragging here: https://incels.is/threads/bulllllshiitttt.106595/ )

Finally he requested a perma saying he "ascended long ago".

Rest assured, even though this ban was requested he will never be allowed back.

His last warning was for low effort bait/trolling. He made a bunch of (now deleted) posts just going around insulting people, trying to start shit. When warned for this, his excuse was that he was in an "angry mood" and needed to "vent". This warning put him up to 80 percent. Most of his prior warnings were for bragging, including bragging that girls wanted to fuck him (twice).

Good that he's banned tbh. Glad people like that are gone from the forum. Good job.
also reported for only replying with "k"...

(You can find out more about his prior warnings for bragging here: https://incels.is/threads/bulllllshiitttt.106595/ )

This forum needs a proper purge.
Make me mod for a week.
I'll clean this shithole up once and for all.
Every day another larper comes to light.

Make me mod for a week.
i'm sure you would just ban everybody that you dislike

@Danecel14 Free Him

Make me mod for a week.
under water IQ. 47% of registered accounts are perm banned

under water IQ. 47% of registered accounts are perm banned
And?
This number has literally zero relevance.
Registration is open for anyone who's able to larp a few sentences about inceldom.
Make it 80% if necessary, tbh.

THIS is the guy starting shit with me after I called him out for being a fake? :lul: No shame with this nigga

LIFEFUEL knowing this fraud isn’t coming back

Reminds me of Solitarion Walker dude

I doubt 80% of the userbase consists of larpers.
I've seen too many good communities go to shit because of normie invaders.
The same is happening here right now. January and Februarycels show it.
This forum will be normie-tier in a few months. It breaks my heart.
But yeah, that's all I've got to say. I'll be quiet again and watch this forum become reddit 2.0, where's my popcorn ...

I've seen too many good communities go to shit because of normie invaders.
The same is happening here right now. January and Februarycels show it.
This forum will be normie-tier in a few months. It breaks my heart.
But yeah, that's all I've got to say. I'll be quiet again and watch this forum become reddit 2.0, where's my popcorn ...
gosh elitist tend to be worse than normies, the mods are doing a good job of keeping normies out there

Free that spammer? I don't know how he got 5k posts but it cant have been good posts. Seemed like an OK guy

Free that spammer? I don't know how he got 5k posts but it cant have been good posts. Seemed like an OK guy
They were all mindless observations that didn’t provide any insight to avoid being called spam but I do miss him for whatever reason.

What happened to @Indari ? I saw the thread he posted which called knajjd out but before I could click on it it was deleted. What are you trying to hide, knajjd... :waitwhat:

What happened to @Indari ? I saw the thread he posted which called knajjd out but before I could click on it it was deleted. What are you trying to hide, knajjd... :waitwhat:
it's temporary. posted a tranny, said "you're gay if you wouldn't fuck her in the ass cuz muh tranny". whined about it and got 10% for warn whine thread.

Is @Indari temp? I hope so, I really enjoy his threads.

Free him