Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban all avis

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Why we dont ban all avis ? remove them,some avis give halo effect and get more attention. What if we ban avis ? sounds good idea to me

Ban signatures too. It would be quite interesting to see how it would affect forum.

Why don’t we start with you? :feelshmm:

Anyway it’s a bad idea. Avatars are fun and give users more of an identity. I find it easier to remember avatars than usernames tbh.

Should make everyones name anonymous too tbh ngl ngl
Chan

You can choose what avi you have, you can't choose your face. So having a halo effect for avis is perfectly fair, because you can just choose a better avi.

God how I wish I could choose a better face and body.

Ban avis, sigs and get rid of name colours. Forum will improve and fakecel shitposters will be weeded out

Avis are good. They give us identity.

the only things that I would leave are names and posts count

Y tho OP

You can choose what avi you have, you can't choose your face. So having a halo effect for avis is perfectly fair, because you can just choose a better avi.

God how I wish I could choose a better face and body.
I wish life was like a mmo so you can choose how you look before starting.

still on default

the only things that I would leave are names and posts count
Nah remove post count too, so faggots wouldn't postmaxx. Just names, nothing more.

Nah remove post count too, so faggots wouldn't postmaxx. Just names, nothing more.
Yeah just make the forum as boring and drab as possible..

Why don’t we start with you? :feelshmm:

Anyway it’s a bad idea. Avatars are fun and give users more of an identity. I find it easier to remember avatars than usernames tbh.
then ban anime avis tbh ngl
Yeah just make the forum as boring and drab as possible..
Imagine if they remove post count. it'd be hell for you bro

it would be like shit tho and many people would give up forum
Perfect, it would weed out all the faggots who are here only for le memes and banter, only legit incels who want to communicate with other incels would stay.

Perfect, it would weed out all the faggots who are here only for le memes and banter, only legit incels who want to communicate with other incels would stay.
I dont know who you mean. such faggots just get banned for breaking rules so they don't last long

Never began for avicels tbh

Want this place to look like reddit?

nah man my avi is my only quality