Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity BAM (Bewuste Alleenstaande Moeders) = Deliberate Single Mother's (Desimo)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just got this ping from Google where they shared a story by Radio Television Luxembourg:

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/ned...moeder-nancy-instagram-single-bam-spermadonor

(Use a translation machine if you can't read Dutch.)

There's a new movement in the Netherlands where toilets choose to become single mothers, according to her she dreamed about being a mother since childhood but hates dating as she prefers to be alone (something most toilets do, they just see Chad's as a flesh dildo).

She also noted specifically how she wanted the man to have blonde hair and blue eyes ("only Nordic Chad's, teehee"). Absolutely brutal. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This new generation of toilets actively prefer single motherhood over settling down, probably because toilets instinctively want us all to suffer from loneliness and commit suicide. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

this means theyre receiving more benefits from country than they should

The goverment is their man/provider now

Last edited:
What do you think should be done about it?

What do you think should be done about it?
No state funding for "non-families", as Daniel Amneus called single mom households. Special tax on women aged 25 and older who haven't officially married yet. Several means could be conceived to tame the femoid degeneracy.

And above all: voters need to jettison every form of liberalism, including the classical liberalism. Decades ago, I used to be a fan of Geert Wilders because of his anti-Islam stance; in college I realized I got it wrong. Just like there can be no unrestraint capitalism, there categorically cannot be an unrestraint dating market.

Last edited: