Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balkans is more feminist than America/Western Europe

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
Here, in the balkans, foids have more rights than even in America or Western Europe and they even earn more money than men.And they whine that there aren’t foids in the parliament :feelskek: :feelskek: (politics is a joke, especially in the balkans and people are very cucked here).Some foids also think that it’s actually reverse and balkan foids are the “unhappiest” in europe while riding the cock carousel in the west and earning thousands of euros from OF with their fakeup, surgeries and fake tits.They also make dozens of abortions (abortion is literally a hobby for balkan foids).Our birth rate is extremely low due to these abortions (I think that in the last 30 years there were tens of thousands of millions of abortions made in the balkans).I didn’t even see a balkan pregnant foid in the last 5 years while gypsies, even in the big cities, each make like 5-8 children.Brutal

Last edited:
here in Scandinavia men are becoming fembajs to get more boyfriends

men.And they whine that there aren’t foids in the parliament
I Thought Serbia had a lesbian foid prime minister (called burn bitch jfl)

Either way from what I know the balkans is a diverse place and this [your post] apply on Croats and Slovens and pro-west Balkaners more so compared to for example Serbs or Bulgarians.

I also remember @Ron.Belgrade said that Balkan foids are classic and feminine so long you are a Chad

I Thought Serbia had a lesbian foid prime minister (called burn bitch jfl)

Either way from what I know the balkans is a diverse place and this [your post] apply on Croats and Slovens and pro-west Balkaners more so compared to for example Serbs or Bulgarians.

I also remember @Ron.Belgrade said that Balkan foids are classic and feminine so long you are a Chad
What I said apply on every balkan country.Well more on balkan countries from EU but also in Serbia and other

What I said apply on every balkan country.Well more on balkan countries from EU but also in Serbia and other
It is a water is wet and foids will be foiding type of thing but balkan foids seemed better (or the lesser evil) on average than westoid foids

It is a water is wet and foids will be foiding type of thing but balkan foids seemed better (or the lesser evil) on average than westoid foids
No way, they have lower IQs and have a poorer speech than westoid foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

they compensate by being taller and have bigger boobs :ahegao:
Actually, most are around 160-165cm tall and in most cases, their boobs are actually fake

Last edited: