Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balkanpill

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
I always hear people from Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia talk how Bulgarian men are ugly but their women are attractive. This can be heard from both genders. It is so much easier being a woman because people are less likely to judge you for anything. This is why I started losing nationalism.
Every time I hear some people talk about Bulgaria I think of balding 5ft 2 bulgarian janitor.

Women are like small children who must be taken care of, pampered as much as possible, and if they are cruel motherfuckers, people will say: "well, don't worry, they are children's things."

And the worst thing is that we have those westerncels who think that going to Slavia will solve their inceldom. :feelssus:

idk but I get the impression slav women are better looking than slav men, meanwhile I think german men are better looking than german women

And the worst thing is that we have those westerncels who think that going to Slavia will solve their inceldom. :feelssus:
How some people don't realize that in globalized world everyone knows about something better.

idk but I get the impression slav women are better looking than slav men, meanwhile I think german men are better looking than german women
German men have more money so they cope in better conditions while staying inside.

I always hear people from Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia talk how Bulgarian men are ugly but their women are attractive.
This is what a lot of foreigners say about Slavs in general, so it's crazy to know that it happens internally between Balkan Slavs as well. Brutal fractalmockingpill:feelsbadman:.

That seems to be the general consensus, though Germans have money halo propping them up and Slavkurvy are propped up by the (false) stereotypical image of them as "trad" women.

I always hear people from Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia talk how Bulgarian men are ugly but their women are attractive. This can be heard from both genders. It is so much easier being a woman because people are less likely to judge you for anything. This is why I started losing nationalism.
Every time I hear some people talk about Bulgaria I think of balding 5ft 2 bulgarian janitor.
the men are fine they just have a balding tendency most of them but unlike me they don't have curry skin so they can maxx out. Whores are immune from balding till they age to like 70 so of course ooh la la they look better than the men that is the only fucking reason. If any one of those bitches jumps on test they will drop hair faster than I dropped my confidence after the blackpill

That seems to be the general consensus, though Germans have money halo propping them up and Slavkurvy are propped up by the (false) stereotypical image of them as "trad" women.
They see video of Slavic woman on stadium and think omg east Europe tradwife uwu not knowing divorce rates in Slavic world.

the men are fine they just have a balding tendency most of them but unlike me they don't have curry skin so they can maxx out. Whores are immune from balding till they age to like 70 so of course ooh la la they look better than the men that is the only fucking reason. If any one of those bitches jumps on test they will drop hair faster than I dropped my confidence after the blackpill
They say BulgARYANS are unattractive because of height and face not hair. May god help them:feelscry:.

Never seen a Bulgarian tbh, don’t know how they look like