Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balkan stacy disgusted by lowinhib incel filming her on the bus

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

I understand that she is pissed off at a random stranger filming her, but I feel that her attitude would be totally different if a Chad was filming her instead of a tall ogrecel missing teeth (you can see the guy who is filming at 2:50).

I understand some Serbian. The guy who is filming just makes random hilarious statements, he rants about women only wanting money, sings some love songs and jokes "this is future miss Serbia" etc. He wasn't insulting or anything and was just trying to be nice. The stacy shows him nothing but contempt and disgust though.

Last edited:
God damn it, that turbo autist made the foids look good by being annoying and filming them while they just calmly sat there. No shit if he were Chad they probably would have had a better reaction but that doesnt justify the guy at all, unless his intent was just to annoy the shit out of stacies he didnt really prove or do anything, that being said atleast a stacy had a slightly shittier day because of him.

I fucking hate foids,man. look at this bitch,the way she dressed is fucking slutty. and they except us to act them respectfully. fuck you fucking cunts

I fucking hate foids,man. look at this bitch,the way she dressed is fucking slutty. and they except us to act them respectfully. fuck you fucking cunts
I hate her body language, so disrespectful.

she disgused by this ugly guy. her body language is fucking annoying
I cannot think of myself acting like her. I dont judge a human by their looks(ofcourse, my brain judges it automatically but i dont act like a cunt)

God damn it, that turbo autist made the foids look good by being annoying and filming them while they just calmly sat there. No shit if he were Chad they probably would have had a better reaction but that doesnt justify the guy at all, unless his intent was just to annoy the shit out of stacies he didnt really prove or do anything, that being said atleast a stacy had a slightly shittier day because of him.

Nah... The stacy went out of her way to show contempt and disgust. He only wanted to be nice.

He often gets nice reaction from girls who want to be on camera since he has a lot of subscribers and girls like attention

To be honest he mogs me to oblivion. If he looksmaxxed and fixed his teeth he would actually look pretty decent with his height and jaw.

He prefers to act like a goof though

She only got mad because the one filming wasn't Chad,foids love attention.

ofc its over , but cool low inhib tbh

What a bitch.

LMAO. Low inhib AF.

Nah... The stacy went out of her way to show contempt and disgust. He only wanted to be nice.

He often gets nice reaction from girls who want to be on camera since he has a lot of subscribers and girls like attention

To be honest he mogs me to oblivion. If he looksmaxxed and fixed his teeth he would actually look pretty decent with his height and jaw.

Holy shit those Serbian foids looks straight Middle Eastern even with the hair dye and make-up

Holy shit those Serbian foids looks straight Middle Eastern

Expect that they heightmog Middle Easterner MEN. The average height for women in Serbia is over 5'7'' LOL

I'm 6'0'' and I got heightmogged by women in Serbia all the time.

Expect that they heightmog Middle Easterner MEN. The average height for women in Serbia is over 5'7'' LOL

I'm 6'0'' and I got heightmogged by women in Serbia all the time.
Bro what the fuck, why are they so tall?

Bro what the fuck, why are they so tall?

They're some of the tallest people in the planet. Serbian women are the 5th tallest women on average. Climate and nutrition I guess. Lots of protein in their traditional cuisine.

Holy shit those Serbian foids looks straight Middle Eastern even with the hair dye and make-up
Balkans was controlled by turks for long time so it's not surprising

Serbian women are the hottest in Europe. Blessed Land.

Don't record random people.

It's bad enough they have to ride on public transportation with your ugly smelly ass.

Based Serbiancel.
Kys all of you who think he's in the wrong, he's bothering roasties, normal rules don't apply to them.

Those of you who think this guy is in the wrong, would any of you white knight for that Stacy?

Lol does this dude just walk around in public and bother people?

He lacks game and probably didn't take shower :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I wish I was this low inhib.

There is no bigger bitch on this earth than Stacies, I've never met a friendly Stacy, stuck up cold cunts every time.

Lol does this dude just walk around in public and bother people?

He tries to be nice, he's just giga lowinhib and some people are bothered by that

He walks around the town and films himself doing random things, talking to people and acting crazy like here:

He lowinhibmaxxed and has like 150k subscribers. He posts multiple videos every day on his channel.

Last edited:
Truly a King, if inhibition is your main issue, this guy is a role model.

ffs, no one wants to get recorded in public imagine if someone did it to u

ffs, no one wants to get recorded in public imagine if someone did it to u

Filming people in public and talking to them is this incel's cope. He already filmed 10.000 of these videos.

He calls himself "the lord of time"

Let him have his copes.

good cope

A video from last week. He sings and serenades women on the bus then rants about random shit. Interesting reactions. Some women ignore him while others cover their faces, look down and laugh:

just film people and be lowinhib bro

That's nothing. Here's a video where foids got triggered when ugly currycels looked at them and beta orbiters supporting them. The comments are even more enraging where foids admitted that they find it creepy and disgusting when ugly currycels look at them but okay when chads do that.

A video from last week. He sings and serenades women on the bus then rants about random shit. Interesting reactions. Some women ignore him while others cover their faces, look down and laugh:

just film people and be lowinhib bro

what a wholesome guy ,, makes me happy as fuark jsut fuark

If personality mattered he would slay.

JFL at retards in this thread
that guy is a subhuman imbecile who deserves to be shot
i mean ofc there would be different results if he was a chad, but since he isnt its a menace
doesnt mean you should sperg and try to do what chad can do

JFL at retards in this thread
that guy is a subhuman imbecile who deserves to be shot
i mean ofc there would be different results if he was a chad, but since he isnt its a menace
doesnt mean you should sperg and try to do what chad can do

He is a legend and is well liked by many.

Read more about him:

We should show respect to all lowinhib incels/ social outcasts out there, unless they're trying to harm people (which he isn't). People like him show the society that there are different men out there too and he is always friendly. The stacy went out of her way to be a bitch to him IMO.

Short skirt and a man's watch, classic Stacy accessories.

I understand that she is pissed off at a random stranger filming her, but I feel that her attitude would be totally different if a Chad was filming her instead of a tall ogrecel missing teeth (you can see the guy who is filming at 2:50).

I understand some Serbian. The guy who is filming just makes random hilarious statements, he rants about women only wanting money, sings some love songs and jokes "this is future miss Serbia" etc. He wasn't insulting or anything and was just trying to be nice. The stacy shows him nothing but contempt and disgust though.

Man, if I tried that here in England, SWAT would raid the bus. The Stacy's reaction is so funny though, it is so liberatingly fun to irritate them because they simply have no sense of humor.

Being high T and low inhib like him is fun. I am getting there although it's a long road.

Last edited:
The Stacy's reaction is so funny though, it is so liberatingly fun to irritate them because they simply have no sense of humor.
Being high T and low inhib like him is fun. I am getting there although it's a long road.

His lowinhib style got him crazy popular for a guy of his looks and status. This video got 700k views and 17k likes and he was just filming himself eating a burger for dinner:

Not even stacies get this kind of attention on the internet. They must be jealous that a poor sub-4 man gets more online views than they do simply because he has confidence, humor and oozes CHARISMA, something that stacies can never have. He actually has PERSONALITY lol

Feminists hate lowinhib confident ugly men having fun, we need to support them.

Last edited:

This guy ain't incel. He could easily get his teeth fixed and he'd be a high-tier normie (for Serbia).
His lowinhib style got him crazy popular for a guy of his looks and status. This video got 700k views and 17k likes and he was just filming himself eating a burger for dinner:

Not even stacies get this kind of attention on the internet. They must be jealous that a poor sub-4 man gets more online views than they do simply because he has confidence, humor and oozes CHARISMA, something that stacies can never have. He actually has PERSONALITY lol

Feminists hate lowinhib confident ugly men having fun, we need to support them.

Fame-mogs me.
Low-inhib-mogs me
Charisma-mogs me
Humor-mogs me

It's over

This guy ain't incel. He could easily get his teeth fixed and he'd be a high-tier normie (for Serbia).

He doesn't have the money to get his teeth fixed so it's kinda a moot point. With teeth like this, he's incel-tier IMO, he's just famemaxxed and lowinhibmaxxed and charismamaxxed. Serbian women tend to go for money though and he's poor as shit.

Also, in Serbia male average height is like 6'0'' and there are a lot of thugmaxxed Chads like this GIGAchad criminal thug:

He doesn't have the money to get his teeth fixed

COPE COPE COPE

Did you even look at how many views his videos have got? Even at a pitiful $500/month (and I'm sure he makes more than that) from YouTube and he'd be able to afford the surgeries in an Eastern Euro country. And that's assuming he didn't want to get it done in Serbia which is obviously cheaper.

COPE COPE COPE

Did you even look at how many views his videos have got? Even at a pitiful $500/month (and I'm sure he makes more than that) from YouTube and he'd be able to afford the surgeries in an Eastern Euro country. And that's assuming he didn't want to get it done in Serbia which is obviously cheaper.

So you're saying he's a mentalcel then? Or does he actually slay?

So you're saying he's a mentalcel then? Or does he actually slay?
He's a mental volcel. And even then I bet he's slayed a few drunk clubsluts. His teeth loss looks like he got punched right in the mouth - I doubt he was born that way.

I understand some Serbian. The guy who is filming just makes random hilarious statements, he rants about women only wanting money, sings some love songs and jokes "this is future miss Serbia" etc.

They don't want "money". They want a young, good-looking guy, which he's clearly not.