Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balitmore ship-bridge crash crew were all currys

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
lmao the crew were all currys and also india had to decommision some nuclear submarines because some curry forgot to close the hatch and the thing got flooded.

What this say about curry iq if the best of currys cant do common high iq stuff that basic for rice high iq's or cumskin high iq's?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH17ZKRx4xQ

Bullshir bro this stuff nevers happens in India we are capable of operating ships

My uncle himself had 1000 trips back and forth to Dubai and back to india

Nothing bad happened

Curries work as crew in almost all the ships and one of them had an accident and now we all incompetent?

Indian navy rescues ships from pirates almost every month. It should tell you about us.

lmao the crew were all currys and also india had to decommision some nuclear submarines because some curry forgot to close the hatch and the thing got flooded.
We need to just take away India's and Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and just let them duke it out over Kashmir the old-fashioned way. Imagine the whole world burns in nuclear fire just because Pajeet hit the wrong buttons when he was trying to redeem the Walmart gift card.

Last edited:
Curries work as crew in almost all the ships and one of them had an accident and now we all incompetent?

Indian navy rescues ships from pirates almost every month. It should tell you about us.
Nah not in competent, currys are definately way above sands. I just said if currys cant do common high iq stuff same as rice or cumskin what does that say about about curry iq. Hint , maybe they have less higher iq people than rice and then they simply use lower iq as cheap workers

just my conspiracy theory

Nah no relation here. it was just an accident although the memes are pretty funny tbh

We need to just take away India's and Pakistan's nuclear arsenal and just let them duke it out over Kashmir the old-fashioned way. Imagine the whole burns in nuclear fire just because Pajeet hit the wrong buttons when he was trying to redeem the Walmart gift card.
giga stacy

Nah no relation here. it was just an accident although the memes are pretty funny tbh
Also good oppurtinity for pommies like this cumskin to be racist.

This channel is a typical cumskin "conservative" channel
I was kidding. I dont have any opinion on racism, to me its just a forum where my experiences are shared and understood by someone and thats enough , if someone wants to be racist, then i have no problem, if it makes them feel good and help to cope, personally i dont have much sense of self left to even get triggered by racist rants. I am self deprecating to almost suicidal level. I cant forget my brutal ugly incel existence , the normscums are more brutal then racists or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back