Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Balinese gigolos get dickpilled

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
I just watched this documentary from 15 years ago about Balinese gigolos. I wasn't expecting them to throw the dickpill at them, quite brootal.

Swedish girl about Balinese Penises.
"Some guys are really small here, so they get small-sized penises" :blackpill:
"In Sweden you feel bad about it if you get a small penis."
Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 10814 in the afternoon

Gigolo 1
He is a coper, "It is not about the size, but the hardness", "It might be little (his dick) but it is very strong like a nail" :feelskek:
Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 10105 in the afternoon

Gigolo 2
He has done some surgery on his dick to enlarge it.
"The special thing about my cock is I've put something inside the skin"
"I cut some pieces out of a toothbrush" (filed them with pieces sterilized it and put under his dicks skin)
Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 11401 in the afternoon

Gigolo3
He did the same thing, and also inserted pieces with a toothbrush under the skin of his dick.

Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 11719 in the afternoon

This was 15 years ago, so before Tinder even existed, I believe many of them are out of business now. Foids, even the ugly and old ones can order a chad delivery through any dating app within 15minutes.

Anyway I recommend watching it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-ofdV7KX0

Inserting tooth brush :feelskek::feelskek:

That moment when you regret not getting gangbanged by a bunch of nigger rapefugees in Lampedusa

That moment when you regret not getting gangbanged by a bunch of nigger rapefugees in Lampedusa
Now foids geomax to Gambia for big nigger dick instead of Balinese toothbrush dicklets

Now foids geomax to Gambia for big nigger dick instead of Balinese toothbrush dicklets
Same reason why white whores go to the Dominican Republic etc. I remember an anecdote about actress Eva Gardner who was married to Frank Sinatra. She was shooting a movie in africa and decided to fuck literally every single nigger extra on set and Sinatra beat the fuck out of her when she came back. Nothing new in sex tourism for white toilets whores.