Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Baldingpill) Normie gets an excessive hair transplant in order to look more Chad

I

Incelrito

Banned
-

Even more proof looks matter much more than personality and that hair is extremely important for self-esteem. Even the slightest bit of recession scared this kid from the norwood reaper.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9le_rlrPII

I'd kill thousands to get my 10 year old norwood 0 back
Hair is life

Hair is life
Same here. I'm quite hairy, so I had lots of density in the head too until norwood 2 fucked me up kek

Hair is life
mature hairline usually looks better than premature hairline

Premature hairline looks better than a norwood 3.5
famous male stars that are popular with females often have pretty heavy norwood

lol whites are such faggots. his hair was fine. I'm at norwood 4 going on 5

the norwood and ND pill did for me

So what should you do first? Finestaride and micro needling? Thought that shit barely worked and made your dick break

i wish i could get a hair transplant and a nosejob and probably 12 or 13 other surgeries

i wish i could get a hair transplant and a nosejob and probably 12 or 13 other surgeries
be nice to your parents so that when they die they will leave you money for you to do surgeries for looksmaxxing

be nice to your parents so that when they die they will leave you money for you to do surgeries for looksmaxxing
they will probably leave me with unpaid debts

I'm grateful to not be bald. It's a literal facial deformity :feelsrope:

It's a literal facial deformity
This is the best way to emphasize how shit balding is, the blackpill's stance about baldness is superior compared to those fucking normie retards saying "Just shave it brooooo :soy: "

I'm nrw7 and I wouldn't spend a penny to be more appealing to women, even though I have lots of money. That's simping. That's an act of desperation. I'm 28 years and I never saw a pussy irl. At 28 I cannot see myself with anyone. Even if GOD would've spawned a Unicorn, I would've still rejected her 101%.

It's over.

I'm nrw7 and I wouldn't spend a penny to be more appealing to women, even though I have lots of money. That's simping. That's an act of desperation. I'm 28 years and I never saw a pussy irl. At 28 I cannot see myself with anyone. Even if GOD would've spawned a Unicorn, I would've still rejected her 101%.

It's over.
15271.jpg