Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldingcels, have you given up and shaved it yet?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
If so, do you think you look better before or after you shaved? I feel like I have no choice but to start shaving my head soon, right now I’m trying to cover up my hairline but whenever I’m out in public the wind always blows my hair everywhere exposing my hairline and it looks ridiculous. I’m terrified of shaving my head tbh

bald guys look pretty rad to me tbh

If so, do you think you look better before or after you shaved? I feel like I have no choice but to start shaving my head soon, right now I’m trying to cover up my hairline but whenever I’m out in public the wind always blows my hair everywhere exposing my hairline and it looks ridiculous. I’m terrified of shaving my head tbh

Imagine shaving your head

I did already 10 years ago, I definitely looked better that with the few hairs I had left

Not a baldingcel but I pretty much looked 10 times worse when I shaved it all off. Hope I can keep my hair in the future.

im balding but cbf to shave the hair i do have

Balding is GAME OVER. It's hair transplant or the rope. Shaving it is a cope.

bald guys look pretty rad to me tbh

COPE!

I don't claim it's attractive to women, I just personally like the aesthetic (I'm long haired myself, but if I were to choose another haircut, I'd go full bald)

I usually buzz it off once in a week. I don't go wet shaved because that just looks like a dick head.
You can pull this off around 30-40 maybe, but never in your twenties.

Baldpill is the most brutal after the jawpill.

I never shave i cut my hair(jfl at my life) without hair clippers.