Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Balding

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Is balding as bad as it seems?

For example, can a 9/10 Chad become a 5/10 or worse just from balding? Or can he fall no further than, say, a 7/10 Chadlite?

Assume for simplicity that he has no acne or other skin defects on the top of his head.

Last edited:
Depends on the robustness of bone structure
Bald prettyboy is an oxymoron for example but if you look like the rock you can survive balding

If a prettyboy like Chico Lachowski went bald it would be OVER (figuratively, he'd still look very nice but most of his appeal would go). I'd say that facially, hair is between 30% to 50% of attractiveness.

If a masculine, dark-skinned guy goes bald it is really no problem.

If you are tan/redbone and have great bone structure you can pull it off. Just look at Jeremy Meeks, Jason Statham, or hell - even The Rock.

You just have to have a god-tier shaped skull (ie NOT like Derren Brown), tan to dark skin (or very dark facial features), and be skinny and tall.

Balding is an automatic death sentence for 99% of men

Guess a solid 1-2 points decrease is expected. And that is a lot.

Balding is the worst thing that can happen to a man, in terms of appearance. But in the meantime, fortunately, we have things like hair systems and hair transplants. Should I lose my hair someday, I will react directly and get a hair system. And I recommend that to you guys too.

Agreed. Having hair >>>>>>>>>> balding. In every case.
Yeah. Even the top 1% of guys that pull off balding still look better with hair.

Balding is one of my biggest fears. I actually really like my hair.

Haven't you seen a picture of that british royalty guy, went from 8/10 to 5/10. It wasn't only balding but aging as well but still.

bald chad still wins because of bone structure

Bones are king, but if you are normal looking it will bring you down like crazy itll be over, ESPECIALLY if you dont shave your head clean and have the sides growing.

Norwood reaper comes for all. Either get a hair system and then a HT or shave it all off then get HT, once you run out of donor area which should take two HTs replicel will probably already be on the market (unlimited hair grafts from stem cells)