Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Balding was more acceptable in the past

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I've been rewatching Seinfeld (a series from the 90s) and balding men are everywhere there. They have mostly normal lives, with jobs, dates, gfs, etc. I see this as being healthy because most men will face baldness during their lives, so there is no reason for it to not be accepted. Male pattern baldness is very common among Caucasian men. It affects about 1 in 5 men in their 20s, 1 in 3 men in their 30s and nearly 1 in every 2 men in their 40s.

I know it's a show, but it's show about real things, and balding men having normal lives was believable thing in the 90s. Today we have a corruption of this because of foid entitlement and immaturity. Male pattern baldness is a normal thing and should be accepted again.

I've been rewatching Seinfeld (a series from the 90s) and balding men are everywhere there. They have mostly normal lives, with jobs, dates, gfs, etc. I see this as being healthy because most men will face baldness during their lives, so there is no reason for it to not be accepted. Male pattern baldness is very common among Caucasian men. It affects about 1 in 5 men in their 20s, 1 in 3 men in their 30s and nearly 1 in every 2 men in their 40s.

I know it's a show, but it's show about real things, and balding men having normal lives was believable thing in the 90s. Today we have a corruption of this because of foid entitlement and immaturity. Male pattern baldness is a normal thing and should be accepted again.
even more than that, check this 1983 music video :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVtpB7YOak

people in the comments praising him
"Loved making this video! I am the girlfriend thats leaving. In real life I was best friends with his then girlfriend Laura. Howard is a great writer...what a tune."
it was a completely different time lmao

Killing women is the only way. Any female reading this I will make sure you suffer digitally in GTA VI lobbies. You cannot survive for your soul is not you. You are a demon that must be punished for thou incorrection.

Killing women is the only way. Any female reading this I will make sure you suffer digitally in GTA VI lobbies. You cannot survive for your soul is not you. You are a demon that must be punished for thou incorrection.
correct

If the grandmother's of today had the current era standards back then, well many wouldn't exist.

Now you need a full head of hair and a 9 inch Benis to be considered acceptable for a date