Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balding, short, small penis, and acne what the point of living

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
love live monochrome GIF

Please have mercy on me

Just become the god of foreplay bro :soy::soy:

I'm neither very short nor have a small penis, but I'm inbred and borderline deformed (very ugly), but got lucky with being fairly good with maths and such things. I basically live to spite out normies as they see me not falter into depression :feelsthink:

Have you tried working on your personality?

the world has no mercy for men like you and me, literally no one will feel empathy

just be confident and take initiatives to talk to girls

Have you tried working on your personality?
just be confident and take initiatives to be rejected by women

the world has no mercy for men like you and me, literally no one will feel empathy
I feel sad every time I see a manlet, the way women ridicule them behind their backs; then they tell them to work on their personality, as if they didn't just ridicule him for his height.

Never heard a women deriding a man for anything other than superficial shit; that's why they fuck Chads that treat them like shit, they don't care about personality, they want 6'5 Chad Thundercock.

I feel sad every time I see a manlet, the way women ridicule them behind their backs; then they tell them to work on their personality, as if they didn't just ridicule him for his height.

Never heard a women deriding a man for anything other than superficial shit; that's why they fuck Chads that treat them like shit, they don't care about personality, they want 6'5 Chad Thundercock.
But have you tried working on your personality?

love live monochrome GIF

Please have mercy on me
Same, but in addition to those I have lots of ugly moles in my face, visible green veins under eyes, cherry angiomas in the face, forehead (since early 20's), autism making interaction with other people very difficult.

I can only answer that paid sex. But because I have autism, I can't even get a job.

And I have even premature ejaculation (always under 1 minute, can be 15-20 seconds if there is more than 1 day since last ejaculation).

:cryfeels:

Father wishes to reunite with his son.

Have you tried punching foids very hard?

Same, but in addition to those I have lots of ugly moles in my face, visible green veins under eyes, cherry angiomas in the face, forehead (since early 20's), autism making interaction with other people very difficult.

I can only answer that paid sex. But because I have autism, I can't even get a job.

And I have even premature ejaculation (always under 1 minute, can be 15-20 seconds if there is more than 1 day since last ejaculation).

:cryfeels:
i hope u reincarnate as 6'6 chad with 200 iq buddy boyo
Have you tried punching foids very hard?
yes, when i was a kid

for you
i dont know
make something up lol