Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Balding incels should get castrated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Our dicks are useless anyways and sex drive only tortures us, so why not get rid of it and save our hair at the same time ? We're subhumans, but imagine when a subhuman goes bald. Baldness takes 2-3 points out of looks and most of us here would be solid 1/10 bald.

I seriously can't understand why balding incels don't run the castration game.

Incels should generally be wiped from the gene pool.

baldness takes 2-3 points out of looks and most of us here would be solid 1/10 bald
some people can pull off the bald look and look good. take the rock

some people can pull off the bald look and look good. take the rock
Lmao the rock is above average in looks and is one of the largest men on earth. The rock is an ultra-giga-tyrone. Incels like us would look like sewer rats bald.

rock is incel as fuck.

is old and bald.

his wife was ugly.

the rock is maybe a 2 or 3 / 10

I will not part with my testicles.

I'm considering getting surgically castrated in a few years. It will be after my hair transplant (which is also now years off) though.

I'm considering getting surgically castrated in a few years. It will be after my hair transplant (which is also now years off) though.
What about chemical castration ? I'll get it when i'm 20 or something.

Fuck that. If I bald I'm running maximum roid tatted and tanned game.

Hair genetics come from your mother's side of the family iirc.

it's very bad for you lol. when you get 30 you'll be fighting hard for testosterone. to be honest if you make it to 30 you really dont have any drive anymore anyways. mens sex drives are attacked bad already by soy and fast food shit.

Lmao the rock is above average in looks and is one of the largest men on earth. The rock is an ultra-giga-tyrone. Incels like us would look like sewer rats bald.
Why do they always quote good looking guys with good bonestructure to help us cope, they need to shove it.

rock is incel as fuck.

is old and bald.

his wife was ugly.

the rock is maybe a 2 or 3 / 10
tenor.gif

Are you mtf or just want to keep your hair? Chemical castration is more effective than surgical. Surgery doesn't stop androgen production in adrenal glands, so if you hair follicles are incredibly sensitive to DHT, you are still at high risk of further hair loss. The most effective treatment of androgenetic hair loss atm is chemically induced androgen deprivation, estrogen replacement therapy and Minoxidil:

rN8Hr5H.jpg

it's very bad for you lol. when you get 30 you'll be fighting hard for testosterone. to be honest if you make it to 30 you really dont have any drive anymore anyways. mens sex drives are attacked bad already by soy and fast food shit.
Who cares about testosterone and shit. Hair is more important to me.

I would rather commit suicide than get castrated. It's not like we risk passing on our genes anyway since this society wants women to consent to sex.

I would rather commit suicide than get castrated. It's not like we risk passing on our genes anyway since this society wants women to consent to sex.
Chemical castration =/ your testicles getting chopped.

I think mentally it's better to have hair as an Incel and perhaps grow old? And die with a full head of hair? As its only possible for 30% of men.

Madara-sama ?
Nah, I'm the Ramen guy ;).

Last edited:
Chemical castration =/ your testicles getting chopped.
Still not something I want to willingly do. Going from subhuman to hypo-sub-human. Nah thanks.

Still not something I want to willingly do. Going from subhuman to hypo-sub-human. Nah thanks.
At least i won't be bald at 20 years old when i'm already 2/10 and midget in height. What others options do i have ? I don't want to be killed by society for being too subhumans and ugly.

At least i won't be bald at 20 years old when i'm already 2/10 and midget in height. What others options do i have ? I don't want to be killed by society for being too subhumans and ugly.
Suicide is the answer and thank goodness I don't believe in man-made sins and all that jaz. Good luck coping till you're 90.

Suicide is the answer and thank goodness I don't believe in man-made sins and all that jaz. Good luck coping till you're 90.
It's not that easy man or otherwise you wouldn't be here.

It's not that easy man or otherwise you wouldn't be here.
I know but I also know I will not live till I'm a senior my parents' age. I'm mostly still here for my cat and them.
My cat will turn 11 this year and I believe I'll kms right after he dies as that's the excess tragedy I can't take anymore.

I know but I also know I will not live till I'm a senior my parents' age. I'm mostly still here for my cat and them.
My cat will turn 11 this year and I believe I'll kms right after he dies as that's the excess tragedy I can't take anymore.
Don't kill yourself :/.

This site needs you...

I have 2 cats too and they're one of the reasons why i'm alive. My cats are the only creatures that love me unconditionally despite me being ugly or subhuman or anything. They simply love me because i treat them with kindness and play with them and feed them and let them sleep in my room and on my bed, they're one of few good aspects about my life. I still have my family too and they also contribute to why i can't suicide. Life is brutal man, but as long as i have my family and those cats, i can go on and keep living.

Don't kill yourself :/.

This site needs you...
You'd be the first user to say this. I feel like I'm generally not liked very much here because of my edginess and zoophilia (itself being considered edgy). Anyway, my former cat made it till 16 and this cat is very healthy and strong. I love him dearly (and no he's not a sex partner lol)

I have 2 cats too and they're one of the reasons why i'm alive. My cats are the only creatures that love me unconditionally despite me being ugly or subhuman or anything. They simply love me because i treat them with kindness and play with them and feed them and let them sleep in my room and on my bed, they're one of few good aspects about my life. I still have my family too and they also contribute to why i can't suicide. Life is brutal man, but as long as i have my family and those cats, i can go on and keep living.
Yeah I communicate a lot non-verbally (and a bit verbally sometimes) with him and I'm the only one who knows what he needs. My mum is always clueless. She often asks me what does he want now? Eat? go out? something else?

You'd be the first user to say this. I feel like I'm generally not liked very much here because of my edginess and zoophilia (itself being considered edgy). Anyway, my former cat made it till 16 and this cat is very healthy and strong. I love him dearly (and no he's not a sex partner lol)
Most of us here are fucked up in our ways.

Usually, the people joking with you, are just throwing around some banter, no hard feelings.

Most of us here are fucked up in our ways.

Usually, the people joking with you, are just throwing around some banter, no hard feelings.
The jokes are OK, they sometimes make me lol too but it's the moral judgement I can't take.

Yeah I communicate a lot non-verbally (and a bit verbally sometimes) with him and I'm the only one who knows what he needs. My mum is always clueless. She often asks me what does he want now? Eat? go out? something else?
I communicate with them too in a very weird language and accent lol, but they seem to understand me because they purr whenever i communicate with them. My mom is now responsible for feeding them because my whole family has grown to love them too. They wanted to kick the first cat out of the house at first, but i refused and stayed with her and told them that i'd leave the house if she left. And now she's about 3 years old the they all love her :D.

Who cares about testosterone and shit. Hair is more important to me.
balding a sign of cumming too much. also if your grand dad on your moms side of the family has hair chances are you will too. you really got to take care of yourself or it's not going to matter what ya do. get into an organic rare meat/dairy keto diet

Last edited:
baldness isn't a big deal, face is the real issue.