Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balding Florida man stole 200k to fund camwhore, then murdered his family ...

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
This desperate balding cuck was so obsessed with this camwhore, he stole $200,000 to keep her happy, then murdered his family. Take a look at that BRUTAL, and I mean BRUTAL balding JFL ...

Link to the story

JFL cucks are the ones going ER

Needs to be tortured to death. I propose a hang drawn and quartering

200k! surely he could've bought some actual sex with an even better looking foid nearby. The beta provider urges are extreme for some cucks!

It's always Florida

LMAO what a fucking moron, he could've used that 200k for a hair transplant and JBWmaxx to get a real girlfriend.

Cucks are the lowest forms of life on earth, hope he rots

Lmao the girl totally played him, JFL if he thought he actually had a chance with a cam girl aka toilet, as some ugly bald subhuman.

This is fucking sad, just imagine the desperation and loneliness he had to feel to do this shit for a chance at a warm hole.

Damn, sometimes you have to feel sorry for these cucks, imagine if we would have been able to blackpill him before it went this far.

This desperate balding cuck was so obsessed with this camwhore, he stole $200,000 to keep her happy, then murdered his family. Take a look at that BRUTAL, and I mean BRUTAL balding JFL ...

Link to the story
Cucks are true vilains . We are saints in comparison to them.

:feelsmega::giga:

Normally id roast the cuck but ive never seen anything like this, im actually lost for words by how totally and utterly cucked this man is. Revolting.

Jfl cucks are more dangerous than us. He deserves to be tortured btw.

lol, I wouldn't harm my family even in exchange for 100 18 year old virgin stacys let alone a trashy whore in eastern europe

It's not just balding he also suffers from close set eyes, sceleral show, weak jaw and narrow cuck face. He's fucking retarded to send 200k to some cam-girl, he would never meet, for no good reason. Ultimately he got what he deserved for being a cuck.