Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious baldcels, what did you notice happening when you started losing your hair?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
How did you start norwooding? Where did you start norwooding? How did the thinning appear when it began? Did it begin suddenly or was it a very long, drawn-out process that you had a difficult time noticing until you were at NW3?

Also, how can potential future baldcels be sure that they are definitely norwooding so they won't waste money taking minox and fin? Will dermatologists give reliable opinions on male hair loss, or are they retarded chinks/jews that will either not pay attention until you look like drpizza or mess with your head to make you pay for things?

15-16 years old

I'm at NW2.5 or so and didn't really notice because I was distracted by how thin my hair was. I know it's over for me even if I got a hair transplant because the hair I still have is so thin and shitty it's not worth the hassle.

I think I always was like this, I have a photo of me as a baby and I had the exact same hairline. I also remember noticing that I had Vegeta hair when I was like 15 and thought it was cool, JFL at teen me. But still I didn't know I was norwooding until I got first redpilled last year.

I dont remember. I just shaved it. Now i look like skinhead.

Yeah I suspect part of the reason people avoid me is they assume I'm a Nazi skinhead (which, to be fair, isn't really that far from the truth).

It's over for all of us, friend.
Ahaha when people see me they look as if im going to beat shit out of them. Also my everyday style is military

Ahaha when people see me they look as if im going to beat shit out of them. Also my everyday style is military

May Allah keep me away from curse of balding

Intimidationmaxxing is legit. Every incel should make an honest effort to do it at some point no matter how wimpy looking their baseline features are.
The downside of it though is that it's a risky art so if you fuck it up you can become a pitiful laughing stock. I still recommend it but you gotta be thoughtful of how to go about it.

I started balding at 16/17, but weirdly at 30 still have hair, it's been the slowest balding process ever, but I've never had the type of hair I wanted, it's always looked like shit.

noticed it in highschool, slowed it down with diet and hair care but it doesn't matter, it catches up with you by 30 or so regardless