Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Baldcels STAY OUT] Look at what this guy has to do every single day to cope with balding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201113 191226

For anyone who doesn't know this is Tim Pool, a former journalist for Vice he now runs a fairly successful YouTube channel and his very own podcast.

D1EMotxWsAA8gfK

This is him without his hat on.. for anyone who does know him, they probably have taken notice of the fact that he wears the same Beanie Every. Single. Day. of his life. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a single interview or anything without his hat on.. it does not leave his head.

Nothing wrong with coping with balding, its fucking brutal. It takes him from high tier normie range to "he's creepy! TeeHee." range. No wonder he practically has that thing sewed to his scalp.

If females went bald you bet your fucking ass that it would have been cured DECADES AGO, but since it's a male only problem the only solutions we get are hormonal altering drugs that have a chance to literally ruin someones life (look up post finasteride syndrome) and a procedure that will sew hair from the sides of your head to the top of it, and yeah it generally costs in the 10K+ range to fix NORWOOD 3 let alone 6 or 7+...

fucking lmao that cap is so shit and the excess heat has probably fried his brain by now :feelswhat:

Baldness is the first death a man experience, the death of your looks

You know in the unlikely event he takes a woman to bed.. he has to keep that ski beanie on.

Thankgod I finasteridemaxx.

Baldness is the first death a man experience, the death of your looks
No wonder that when incels are born, and our life is already over.

He's half Korean too. Basically a bald ER that is statusmaxxing his way up using Youtube. Youtube will probably ban him some day and then that will be that.

That really sucks. I can’t even imagine the feeling to look up one day and it’s just bare skin in the middle of your scalp. Tim makes enough money he should get that corrected.

My sympathies to baldcels (I am norwooding myself).

But Tim Pool is definitely well off in life despite being a high school drop out and having the dullest podcast. I dont feel bad at all for him. In fact he should be hair transplant maxxing

I dont understand the appeal of him either. Same with Joe Rogan. They say entry level stuff about politics, news and other stuff with bland personalities and people swallow it up for some reason

Lol. Never knew this guy was bald. Beanies are so uncomfortable man.

This MF hatfishing IRL.

If looks don't matter, why does he hide his balding?
full

i really dont care about going bald, probably because when i was a kid i always used to have my hair down to the steel razor anyway so i looked bald

Unbelievable how much better he looks with the hat on, I would do the same.

It’s all about skull-shape, hair is only important for deformed skulls

View attachment 371500

For anyone who doesn't know this is Tim Pool, a former journalist for Vice he now runs a fairly successful YouTube channel and his very own podcast.

View attachment 371501

This is him without his hat on.. for anyone who does know him, they probably have taken notice of the fact that he wears the same Beanie Every. Single. Day. of his life. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a single interview or anything without his hat on.. it does not leave his head.

Nothing wrong with coping with balding, its fucking brutal. It takes him from high tier normie range to "he's creepy! TeeHee." range. No wonder he practically has that thing sewed to his scalp.

If females went bald you bet your fucking ass that it would have been cured DECADES AGO, but since it's a male only problem the only solutions we get are hormonal altering drugs that have a chance to literally ruin someones life (look up post finasteride syndrome) and a procedure that will sew hair from the sides of your head to the top of it, and yeah it generally costs in the 10K+ range to fix NORWOOD 3 let alone 6 or 7+...
He looks like my cousin, who has three kids btw

We should push to make hair systems socially accepted like a pair of glasses. At least until they finde a definitive cure baldness which could become reality when we are dead.

We should push to make hair systems socially accepted like a pair of glasses. At least until they finde a definitive cure baldness which could become reality when we are dead.
Theyll never find a cure for baldness jfl, No one is working on it.

View attachment 371500

View attachment 371501

I know that feel. My hair is ruined just like his just slightly better. I will have scalp surgery to fix in a couple of months.

If I I were him I would loose fat(he looks chubby), shave my head and wear a hair system. Easy looksmax.

I believe Tim pool can afford hair transplants. It's probably the nature of his job so he got no time
to get it done

He frauded all the Trump boomers.

The popular Youtuber Unbox Therapy also constantly wears a cap to hide his shitty hairline. These are internetmaxxed men with tons of followers but the hair pill still consumes them daily. :feelsrope:

if your bald you should walk around with Buddha robe so at least you retain your dignity

But Tim Pool is definitely well off in life despite being a high school drop out and having the dullest podcast. I dont feel bad at all for him. In fact he should be hair transplant maxxing

I dont understand the appeal of him either. Same with Joe Rogan. They say entry level stuff about politics, news and other stuff with bland personalities and people swallow it up for some reason
because despite the muh qwueens and muh everyones smart bro circa 75% of the population are drones who have never had an independent thought in their life, everything they think has been thought by someones else and spoon fed to them slowly though a feeding tube

I'm curious about the side effects, getting any?
might as well take estrogen at that point. it's guaranteed to work unlike finasteride and sides are probably the same :feelsokman:
thats just plain false. im a finasteride and it has very obvious side effects, both mentally and physically.

in terms of mental state you become more foid like. you become more anxious, more high inhib, less logical, more emotional.

physically your balls shrink, softer erection, man boobs, more fat in your body.
well it's a tranny drug after all :feelsohh:

he just keeps putting out shit every day while appearing professional. that's unironically all you need

Last edited: