Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BALDCELS! GTFIH NOW!....YEAH NOW!!!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Incredible before and after pictures reveal staggering transformation of 13-year-old with alopecia after being given a drug to treat ARTHRITIS. Tofacitinib, marketed as Xeljanz, is typically used for patients with rheumatoid arthritis

21345458-7714309-image-a-63_1574441229938.jpg

TO THIS:

21333526-7714309-image-a-2_1574421180379.jpg

Cliffs: HOPE

That first image...

Will it even work on men?

I think this only works on those with this specific condition which causes baldness.

I think this only works on those with this specific condition which causes baldness.

Here's the thing. You aren't wrong. However male patt baldcelness doesn't mean the hair follicles are actually gone...what they do is shrink and disappear. What this means that even a 90yo baldcel has a chance of having his dormant follicles revived.

Cliffs: Dormant

Taking drugs now!!!

Here's the thing. You aren't wrong. However male patt baldcelness doesn't mean the hair follicles are actually gone...what they do is shrink and disappear. What this means that even a 90yo baldcel has a chance of having his dormant follicles revived.

Cliffs: Dormant

Not sure. We now know male pattern baldness is related to hypersensitivity of the frontal hair follicles to DHT. Has little to do with inflammation.

I hope I don’t bald. I can’t even imagine how much lower my self esteem would be.

Not sure. We now know male pattern baldness is related to hypersensitivity of the frontal hair follicles to DHT. Has little to do with inflammation.

Yup. However that I think the same biochemistry that is susceptible to DHT can also be reversed. Currently it can only be stopped/slowed down via finestride or minox (allegedly).

alopecia = reversible loss of hair. If it's scarring alopecia then it is not reversible. In balding men, this is due to genetics and drugs can only reduce loss of hair, not get the hair bulbs back.

That first image...
Immediately reminded me of that "how to fuck your shit up, tutorial" meme.

I'm skeptic about a true cure for baldness. I think that even if they really found it, it would get boycotted because people earn a lot of money with the existing ways to fight baldness, which are all expensive and most have to be done constantly.

Male pattern baldness is caused by genetic sensitivity to DHT in the hair follicle. A drug for Arthritus will do nothing.

Last edited:
Not sure this works for Androgenic alopecia. What she had was an autoimmune thing where her body attacked its own hair follicles - that isn't the same as hair follicles naturally shrinking and withering due to DHT. Likely will do nothing for men.