Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Baldcel on JewTube: “63% Of Men Can’t Be Bothered With *Foids, And It’s Growing”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Men Going Their Own Way is becoming more popular.

If a toilet is older than 25, you know she isn’t a virgin, the only reason no man has married her yet - is because the toilet stinks too much.

View: https://youtu.be/-yOHWVczKJw

“What do you think men are going to do?” - they’re going to open sorority house doors in Minecraft.

I open the video and the first thing I see is that they're both bald.

Why literally all the MGTOWs are bald boomers? :lul:

Why literally all the MGTOWs are bald boomers?
There are two types of MGTOWs:
1) Boomers and Gen Xers who got divorcecucked
2) Incels in denial

Yes we are totally winning grrrrr.
My god the cope

Except that in our case, it's not by choice.

27-year-old foid and she has had sex with 58 different males: let’s say she started having sex at the age of 15. If she fucked 5 different guys a year for 12 years, her body count would be around 58.

It’s harder for foids to lie about their body counts today, because of social media. As soon as you post photos of you and your new toiletfriend on Facebook or Instagram, guys who have fucked her will see it, or their brothers or friends would have seen it - and they’ll message you saying “Bro I fucked her”.

I think there's a kernel of truth that women feel upset if they don't find LTR's and marriages, but they'd rather be alone than "settle" aka pair up with their looksmatch