Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baldcel brutally humiliated by Chad

Right there and then, I would've raped he toilet right in front of him and proceed to behead immediately

Brutal. Over for baldcels

Once a journaliat asked Mr Sharukh if he would have been hindu what would be his name. He replied Sarvapalli Radha Krsihnan. SRK. I will always remain SRK. He really nailed that difficult controversial question and dusted that journalist. As I grew up I started liking him because of his hardwork and presence of mind. :heart:

Once a journaliat asked Mr Sharukh if he would have been hindu what would be his name. He replied Sarvapalli Radha Krsihnan. SRK. I will always remain SRK. He really nailed that difficult controversial question and dusted that journalist. As I grew up I started liking him because of his hardwork and presence of mind. :heart:
??????

I truly believe that Shah rukh khan is the biggest and best actor India has ever produced, better than Dilip and amitabh

I truly believe that Shah rukh khan is the biggest and best actor India has ever produced, better than Dilip and amitabh
Nigga what??

Nigga what??
Very few might appreciate this but SRK’s attraction and fame is multiplied by a major factor due to his sense of humour which obviously requires presence of mind. I think he respects the circumstances around him and that always increases you observation and hence the ability to react or speak very fast

Very few might appreciate this but SRK’s attraction and fame is multiplied by a major factor due to his sense of humour which obviously requires presence of mind. I think he respects the circumstances around him and that always increases you observation and hence the ability to react or speak very fast
Nigga I don't even know who he is .
Also this is an incel forum not Chad worship forum .

Nigga I don't even know who he is .
Also this is an incel forum not Chad worship forum .
>Joined Jan 11, 2024

“Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life”
-Saint Hamudi (pbuh)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back