Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bald? Come in and I'll show you there's HOPE.

DamnSonYo

DamnSonYo

Risk it. Take it.
Fuck burning $20K on a shitty hair transplant that will look terrible.

Consider investing in a real-human hair system. Significantly cheaper.

Most people seem completely unaware of how advanced this technology has gotten. Shit is truly mind-blowing.

Watch how this dude goes from a 4 to a solid 7.5 in seconds:

There's hope brothers. There's hope.

Not bald, but wondering if I should grow my hair long as fuck, & cut it for the purpose of creating a wig out of it. What do you think OP?

Not bald, but wondering if I should grow my hair long as fuck, & cut it for the purpose of creating a wig out of it. What do you think OP?

That doesn't make much sense. How would you create a wig out of your long hair?

neograph will be the new standard. lifefuel for baldcels

You're not guaranteed to get laid if you have a hairy head. Why even bother?

Not bad, tbh. If girls can cake their faces with pounds of fake-up and fraud their curves with b.s. clothing with no resistance, I don't see a problem with guys hair-frauding. Fight fire with fire.

Looks good, but it won't provide as much flexibility as a hair system.

It will most likely be way too expensive as well.

No guarantees in life, sure.

But you can't deny that the guy would stand a significantly higher chance of getting some action with the hair system on.

I mean, come on. Dude goes from looking "creepy" to Chad-territory pretty much instsntly.

balding can look ok if you actually shave it all off, he still had hair on the sides

Any tips on saving my 6 head? Shit looks like a pregnant roach....

Baldcels are momentarily putting down the ROPE. OP came through with some HOPE.

Most people seem completely unaware of how advanced this technology has gotten. Shit is truly mind-blowing.

Not everyone here is a richfag that can afford such things

To look human at least. What will happen to someone who is 3-4/10 in looks like me when he goes bald at 21 or something ? I won't look human anymore in 3 years.

To look human at least. What will happen to someone who is 3-4/10 in looks like me when he goes bald at 21 or something ? I won't look human anymore in 3 years.

I feel you im 27 and recently noticed that im balding, it's ovER for me

You're privileged, i started at 16 lol. Just get on finasteride and minoxidil and you can maintain until you're 40 or something.

Not everyone here is a richfag that can afford such things

You are looking at at an investment in the $2K-$5K range for a decent hair system.

Expensive? Sure.

Still significantly cheaper than a trash hair transplant? Hell yeah.

Has your mom's father lost his hair?

That's usually who you inherit the male-pattern baldness genes from.

Has your mom's father lost his hair?

That's usually who you inherit the male-pattern baldness genes from.

No but my father has gone bald pretty early too. Even at the same spot at the back of the head lol

Plenty of actors and models have it.

I can afford it, but I wouldn't do it. People at work have seen me bald, it would be weird to show up one day with hair again. Better use that money to make money. Bitches smell money and they come by themselves. I'm bald, overweight and not very handsome, I still get hit on by gold diggers. Mind you, I'm under no illusion that they want something other from me than my money.

I can afford it, but I wouldn't do it. People at work have seen me bald, it would be weird to show up one day with hair again. Better use that money to make money. Bitches smell money and they come by themselves. I'm bald, overweight and not very handsome, I still get hit on by gold diggers. Mind you, I'm under no illusion that they want something other from me than my money.

I see where you're coming from.

But look, if you truly think it would help you feel and look better, then don't give a single fuck about what "co-workers" would think.

So your maternal grandfather has a full head of hair?

yes he died young about 40 or so but when my mother shows me pictures with him he has always full hair

So your maternal grandfather has a full head of hair?
My grandfather (mother's side) was thick NW1 in his 70's. All his sons are thick NW0 in their 50's. My father went bald during his 30's, so my chance in going bald should be pretty low right ? Nope. I've started going bald since 16 yo. JFL @ my luck.

yes he died young about 40 or so but when my mother shows me pictures with him he has always full hair

Gotcha.

40 is quite early for the MPB genes to kick in.

Unless you're one unlucky motherfucker.

My grandfather (mother's side) was thick NW1 in his 70's. All his sons are thick NW0 in their 50's. My father went bald during his 30's, so my chance in going bald should be pretty low right ? Nope. I've started going bald since 16 yo. JFL @ my luck.

Is your hairloss a classic case of male-pattern baldness though?

Yes and it's aggressive. Diffuse thinning in U shape and i can't even style my hair because my scalp is showing. My hair sheds a lot, like 200 hairs a day. I can't find anywhere in my house now without my hair falling on it.

yes at the back of my head my hair grows thinner and thinner

like that
img_0643-jpg.51782

I see where you're coming from.

But look, if you truly think it would help you feel and look better, then don't give a single fuck about what "co-workers" would think.
Yes, if you are over 15 and still give a fuck that could be a major problem. As long as you aren't shooting anyone.

Shit, that's tough. How did you deal with it ? Did you take treatments ? How is your hair now ?

It slid to NW3.5 during a decade.

I'm on a Finasteride for a year and half and hair's getting better.

I expect regrow to NW2.5 this year.

It slid to NW3.5 during a decade.

I'm on a Finasteride for a year and half and hair's getting better.

I expect regrow to NW2.5 this year.
That's good man, i hope you the best for your hair. I'm hoping on proscar next week.

what the fuck is neograph lol

its some bullshit marketing name, in reality its called Follicular Unit Extraction, which is shown in the video

exactly, hair/ no hair these days really means fuck all its all about FACE

fin is VITAL if you're loosing hair and you're not a bluepilled cuck
Of course it is. Only an idiot cuck would believe the bluepilled bullshit society tells balding men and let himself go bald. If fin doesn't work, i'll get chemical castration to save my hair.

Of course it is. Only an idiot cuck would believe the bluepilled bullshit society tells balding men and let himself go bald. If fin doesn't work, i'll get chemical castration to save my hair.

Or, you do what the guy (in the video) did.

Just saying, if you didn't get laid when you first had a full head of hair, why would you get laid the second time you did?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back