Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bakhmut has finally fallen as per PMC Wagner head Prigozhin

NO PUSSY NO SOLDIER
NO PUSSY NO MILITARY
NO PUSSY NO WAR

What will happen to bakhmut? Do you think anyone will rebuild this city or will it be in ruins for the next decades?

I don't care about Ukraine, both sides call one another the real nazis, retarded intra-slav fight.

It's a Biased "muh resistance" Lebanese faggot account. Do you have reliable sources.

What will happen to bakhmut? Do you think anyone will rebuild this city or will it be in ruins for the next decades?
It will be rebuilt just like Mariupol has been rebuilt.

It's a Biased "muh resistance" Lebanese faggot account. Do you have reliable sources.
Every source is declaring this. Go on Twitter and check it out for yourself.

Took em 6 fucking months. Probably 50k or 100k soldiers died in the city.

It's gonna be fucking hilarious if Ukraine retakes Bakhmut. It's gonna make Russia look like complete losers. There's like 12 Ukrainian brigades in the area too, it could happen.

here's like 12 Ukrainian brigades in the area too, it could happen.
Yes I'm afraid of Ukrainian counter offensive. They've lost men, but so have the Russians and the Russians are pretty exhausted. There's much instability ahead.

Tales from the slums of Kolkata

PS I don't support neither Ukrainians not Russians