Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bakedgoodsmaxxing

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
Got some cookies & some cheese danishes from this farmers-market near where I live.

I enjoy these specific type of baked goods, since they have that actual "taste" to them as opposed to the usual shit at Walmart which doesn't tase a real taste to it.

Despite being "junk-food" it's much better health-wise.

Cheese Danishes are based asf

Indeed they are-I wonder how much of our taste & food preferences is influenced by genes?
Thats an interesting question actually

Got some cookies & some cheese danishes from this farmers-market near where I live.

I enjoy these specific type of baked goods, since they have that actual "taste" to them as opposed to the usual shit at Walmart which doesn't tase a real taste to it.

I envy not living in a desolate mutt wasteland where you can actually get freshly baked goods

Hell yeab