Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Badboy / Dark Triad / Thug maxing are such worthless copes... nobody gives a shit about the Christchurch shooter

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://youtu.be/nhAp7vcf9fQ

He is as much of a "bad boy" as you can get. He murdered over 50 people, injured 40 others, they were all ethnic minorities from a religion that is painted as opressed and misunderstood by the (((media))).

He loves white people, he is an eco-fascist, so his ideology is also as "evil" as it can get when it comes to your average brainwashed NPC. He is basically a cartoon villain when it comes to his beliefs too.

However, there are no crowd of girls waiting outside the court to look at him, like it happened to Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. I don't know about love letters, but I guarantee he is not getting as much as these guys did.

Why?

It's pretty simple.

He looks like an albino orangutan.

Untitled

It’s over for him.

Actually if you are ugly and darktriadmaxxxxxing you are only making shit worse for yourself. Youd be seen as even more toxic and creepy

Actually if you are ugly and darktriadmaxxxxxing you are only making shit worse for yourself. Youd be seen as even more toxic and creepy

Height is important too I think.

That’s not exactly badboymaxxing though. Badboymaxxing is more like tattoos, muscles, low inhib, impulsive, prone to violence/aggression but not manifesto/mass shooting tier. When you go that far, foids usually recoil and disavow you, unless GL serial killer. Politically motivated killere I’ve noticed don’t usually have the same pop culture image/halo as regular serial killers/generally violent guys. They’re perceived as virgin autists pissing their life away.

brenton tarrant was better looking before the shooting. Looks like he’s lost some weight and looks deathly gaunt now.

That’s not exactly badboymaxxing though. Badboymaxxing is more like tattoos, muscles, low inhib, impulsive, prone to violence/aggression but not manifesto/mass shooting tier. When you go that far, foids usually recoil and disavow you, unless GL serial killer. Politically motivated killere I’ve noticed don’t usually have the same pop culture image/halo as regular serial killers/generally violent guys. They’re perceived as virgin autists pissing their life away.

brenton tarrant was better looking before the shooting. Looks like he’s lost some weight and looks deathly gaunt now.
I am talking about the people who cope with people like Bundy and Ramirez, who think the fact they killed people was the reason the women wanted to fuck them, when in reality it was just a tiny bonus.

true he was the REAL INCEL shooter

No foids will write anywhere that he is nice looking like some sub 25 years foids did with ER.

someone post the vid where those little girls thank him

Personality myth needs to end

You know they were being trolled right?

no bro one of the girls was legit watching and laughing at the video u can hear it in the background

no bro one of the girls was legit watching and laughing at the video u can hear it in the background
It's a montage. One of the girls clearly doesn't even know who he is and ask about it. The video is pretty funny though.

darktriadmaxxing makes you more appealing if Chad and the total opposite to ugly men

A difference is that the serial killer does it for himself while the political killer does it for an abstract cause, which is seen on some level as a cope. The former is more animalistic and takes himself less seriously than the latter, who is basically deluded about his ability to influence things on a mass scale as a lone wolf killer.

I don't understand why he let them take him alive. Did he think spending the rest of his life in a state gulag was going to be fun?

The soundtrack was perky

Looks, looks, looks.

View: https://youtu.be/nhAp7vcf9fQ

He is as much of a "bad boy" as you can get. He murdered over 50 people, injured 40 others, they were all ethnic minorities from a religion that is painted as opressed and misunderstood by the (((media))).

He loves white people, he is an eco-fascist, so his ideology is also as "evil" as it can get when it comes to your average brainwashed NPC. He is basically a cartoon villain when it comes to his beliefs too.

However, there are no crowd of girls waiting outside the court to look at him, like it happened to Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. I don't know about love letters, but I guarantee he is not getting as much as these guys did.

Why?

It's pretty simple.

He looks like an albino orangutan.

View attachment 336491

There are a bunch of girls cheering him on, @gymletethnicel had the video.

He actually had a girlfriend though, he's not an incel.

Charles Manson wasn’t exactly a male model type and he had entire armies worth of female fans cheering him on and from different eras at that and whom were young and reasonably attractive.

So can’t disagree more.

Bad boy and dark triad aren’t worthless copes but legitimate dating strategies.

If you can’t make them work then it’s because you’re the most unattractive type of mentalcel which is either a sperg an autist or both.

Still mogs me

Thugmaxxing and darktriad maxxing only works if you are already good looking

Have you seen the mosque shooting video? Cause it's a must watch, its fucking legendary. It's by far the best ER video even if it wasn't specifically targetting women.

Have you seen the mosque shooting video? Cause it's a must watch, its fucking legendary. It's by far the best ER video even if it wasn't specifically targetting women.
That foid on the street crying help me help me help me SPLAT

There are a bunch of girls cheering him on, @gymletethnicel had the video.
They were being trolled, one of them even keep asking who the fuck he is in the video, stop being so low IQ

Its like saying personality matters. It doesn't no matter what if you're ugly

They were being trolled, one of them even keep asking who the fuck he is in the video, stop being so low IQ
They knew exactly what they were saying.

Its like saying personality matters. It doesn't no matter what if you're ugly
Yes.

Believing Dark Triad theory is basically the same as believing LE PERSONALITY myth like a PUA redpiller.

Yes, hes an ugly mong. But maybe if he wouldnt have livestreamed killing most of his victims hiding under each other in a big ball, the public wouldnt hate him so much. It was an extremely sick and disgusting attack.

How tall is he? He looks fucking manlet next to the guards.

Yes, hes an ugly mong. But maybe if he wouldnt have livestreamed killing most of his victims hiding under each other in a big ball, the public wouldnt hate him so much. It was an extremely sick and disgusting attack.
lmao Ted Bundy tortured and raped women before killing them and also fucked their corpses but he still had fangirls because he was good looking.

Mogs me hard in every way except I'm not in prison at the present time, thank fuck.

4chan does. But I guess they are "nobody" these days lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back