Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bad genetics is a construct in our heads according to IT bluepill fucking cucks. JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
JFL I can't man, how can they come up with so much mental gymnastics is beyond any comprehension I will ever have of this universe.
What is this guy even doing on IT? Get the fuck outta there man. Dude's trying to blackpill people on fucking reddit and on top of it in fucking IT. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You read it guys, it's not bad genetics, EVER. It's all a construct in OUR HEADS. Nothing wrong with anyone here. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You gotta work on your personality, hobbies and all that. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

> slightly shorter
> slightly unattractive
I wish :feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels:

> slightly shorter
> slightly unattractive
I wish :feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:
If it's a construct in our own heads them why do OTHER people treat us based on it? Height, weight, frame, structure and everything must be all our own constructs. JFL

:cryfeels:
If it's a construct in our own heads them why do OTHER people treat us based on it? Height, weight, frame, structure and everything must be all our own constructs. JFL
"Noo we treat you like subhuman scum only because you're a misogynist with a bad personality :foidSoy::foidSoy: Tee hee"

"Noo we treat you like subhuman scum only because you're a misogynist with a bad personality :foidSoy::foidSoy: Tee hee"
Then why do serial killers in the death row and dangerous imprisoned criminals get love letters from fans and girlfriends marrying them in prison? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Then why do serial killers in the death row and dangerous imprisoned criminals get love letters from fans and girlfriends marrying them in prison? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"Serial rapist and killer? Oh he's different", "he deserves another chance", "we all make mistakes" :feelskek:

Not reading it. My iq will drop sharply.

but i don't get it tho
why is it so bad to say that women (especially today) are "needy"

As soon as you say that women are "x" or "y" they come to defend.
And they act like these toilets are some kind of gods. They worship.

And you are the only one to blame.
Whatever happens, it's always a man's fault

i just don't get it.

it's like we live in a conspiracy :dafuckfeels:

Everything for these marxist faggots is a construct

cancer is a mental construct too