Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bad Genetics don't matter brooooooo!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L60Qcgi0GC0

JFL at this cope :lul:. JFL at ignoring genetic variety :lul:.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have literal genetic conditions that prevent them even from lifting or working out at all.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have genetics so bad that even after years of proper training & sleep, they still don't get past the novice phase.

My Condolences goes out to them :feelsbadman:.

gym is cope anyway. no gym for you face, height, race, or dick size

He talks like the bodybuilding version of Tai Lopez.

I cringe when I read posts from gymcels saying they've been doing it for x years. What's the point if it leads to nothing? Healthier life where you live longer, but are still an incel?

us curries have the worst gymcel genes, after training for years in calisthentics i can only do 50 pushups in a row whereas some black and white guys cand start and do 20 when they start

us curries have the worst gymcel genes, after training for years in calisthentics i can only do 50 pushups in a row whereas some black and white guys cand start and do 20 when they start
I did around 30 push ups when I was 14 and I hadn't even started lifting yet then

Yeah BetaCuckstiny has really bad genetics. He's a midget on top of that. I think he's natty or maybe low doses of Test? Idk

What do you think about Jeff Cavalier's fake weights? Guy claimed 500+ dead

Yeah BetaCuckstiny has really bad genetics. He's a midget on top of that. I think he's natty or maybe low doses of Test? Idk

What do you think about Jeff Cavalier's fake weights? Guy claimed 500+ dead
BetaDestiny has good leverages for powerlifting actually. Though, he has shit genetics for smv because turbo manlet + ugly

Jeff fake plates were obvious. They looked like plastic.

I did around 30 push ups when I was 14 and I hadn't even started lifting yet then
:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:its probably cos my wrist are thin as shit, and im vegetarian hindu dindu whose parents wont buy me expensive protein bars

BetaDestiny has good leverages for powerlifting actually. Though, he has shit genetics for smv because turbo manlet + ugly

Jeff fake plates were obvious. They looked like plastic.
He's short af probably 150 lbs jacked lol. Does he have a girlfriend? Guy looks like a frustrated depressed truecel. He can get low quality noodles tho
:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:its probably cos my wrist are thin as shit, and im vegetarian hindu dindu whose parents wont buy me expensive protein bars
Vegetarians are giga cucked especially genetically inferior shitskins you guys have fucked your genetics with all the vegetarian bullshit. You should incorporate chicken breasts and lean meats in your diet

Last edited:
Genetics are king. I couldnt do a single pushup for years and had to grind up. My willpower abysmal, Emotional volatility sky high(not surprising since my Father appears to be bipolar and mother is slighlty schizo), my body weak. I had to spend months and years grinding to finally make some fucking progress. Genetics affects every single decision,your willpower, endurance, emotional volatility, Ability to tolerate insults, all heavily influenced by genetics. Genetics infects every aspect life.

He's short af probably 150 lbs jacked lol. Does he have a girlfriend? Guy looks like a frustrated depressed truecel. He can get low quality noodles tho

Vegetarians are giga cucked especially genetically inferior shitskins you guys have fucked your genetics with all the vegetarian bullshit. You should incorporate chicken breasts and lean meats in your diet
betadestiny is 175-178lbs in his recent videos

Genetics are king. I couldnt do a single pushup for years and had to grind up. My willpower abysmal, Emotional volatility sky high(not surprising since my Father appears to be bipolar and mother is slighlty schizo), my body weak. I had to spend months and years grinding to finally make some fucking progress. Genetics affects every single decision,your willpower, endurance, emotional volatility, Ability to tolerate insults, all heavily influenced by genetics. Genetics infects every aspect life.
What? You couldn't even do a single push up? That's wierd most normal people can do like 20

Is ogremaxxing legit for certain girls like latinas that prefer muscly men?

Is ogremaxxing legit for certain girls like latinas that prefer muscly men?
No unless you're extremely tall with at least a normie face (195cm at least).

Saying otherwise is extreme bluepill cope.

Also what scientific study showed certain races of foids liked muscle? Link the study.

face + height > all

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L60Qcgi0GC0

JFL at this cope :lul:. JFL at ignoring genetic variety :lul:.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have literal genetic conditions that prevent them even from lifting or working out at all.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have genetics so bad that even after years of proper training & sleep, they still don't get past the novice phase.

My Condolences goes out to them :feelsbadman:.

Thanks.

You know me and my story. 175cm, 48 kilograms. Can't gain body fat due to genetics. Can't overeat even becaue of IBS (overeating causes diarrhaeas in me which make me LOSE weight). Can't eat fat foods either for the same reason. Worked out for more than 12 months with a month of pause in the middle. Gained about 4-5 kilograms of muscle mass in the first 2 months and that was my maximum. Everything beyond that only made me tired, dizzy, made my joints hurt constantly and also made my IBS go crazy too! YEP! Working out and constant clenching of my belly muscles made my bowels hurt too. Literally over. Not joking when I say it. It WAS all over the day i was born. I wish I died then.

Thanks.

You know me and my story. 175cm, 48 kilograms. Can't gain body fat due to genetics. Can't overeat even becaue of IBS (overeating causes diarrhaeas in me which make me LOSE weight). Can't eat fat foods either for the same reason. Worked out for more than 12 months with a month of pause in the middle. Gained about 4-5 kilograms of muscle mass in the first 2 months and that was my maximum. Everything beyond that only made me tired, dizzy, made my joints hurt constantly and also made my IBS go crazy too! YEP! Working out and constant clenching of my belly muscles made my bowels hurt too. Literally over. Not joking when I say it. It WAS all over the day i was born. I wish I died then.
Yeah, you're one of the unlucky brocels. You have a literal genetic medical condition. Again, my condolences :feelsbadman:

face + height > all
True, however, it's a norm that if you already have face + height, you will most likely have good genetics to make a nice body. And if you can't get that body, you most likely don't have either face or height or both. Genetics are a bitch, they either hit you with a ugly stick, or make you supreme.
I can't get out of my house to not see stares, hear comments or giggles from people I pass by on the streets. This in turn makes me feel horrible even though I am completely blackpilled. There's no escaping that.
Yeah, you're one of the unlucky brocels. You have a literal genetic medical condition. Again, my condolences :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I hate it when retarded normalfucks (blocked most of those) tell me >DUUU J-JUST EAT MORE DUUUH.
What enrages me even more is that I am not getting bux for this conditions. All my retarded doctors in my third world country tell me "That's just your nature" when I tell them I know it's genetics and they don't let me get tested for any genetic condition. Fucking jews, all of them.

I may have what this foid has (although not to this extent):

I was once called a walking bone by a dog owner whose dog ran after me. He implied his dog may have thought I was a bone.

Last edited:
A curry training for years would get the same results a white guy would training for months. I have a 5ft 4 curry friend I workout with and he has good lifts but looks like he never touched a weight meanwhile this White normie at my gym surpassed the curry in a fucking matter of months

didnt have to watch it just to call out his bullshit.

These redpilled fucks.
genetics do matter
Easy to say it doesn't matter when you are not affected by bad genetics

I got the worst genetics

A curry training for years would get the same results a white guy would training for months. I have a 5ft 4 curry friend I workout with and he has good lifts but looks like he never touched a weight meanwhile this White normie at my gym surpassed the curry in a fucking matter of months
What are the currys lifts?

My hands and feet are proportionally smaller than the rest of my body, making it difficult to function. I unironically look like a One Piece character

Its all genetics

Attachments

• alpha genetics.jpg
    alpha genetics.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 39
gym is cope anyway. no gym for you face, height, race, or dick size

I agree mostly but I think being really fat or really scrawny is a big flaw.

As I've said before your attractiveness is the sum of your good features minus your bad. Being Tall, white, with a big dick isn't going to save you if you have pimples and moles all over your face, your teeth are fucked up and you have a receding hairline and you are really scrawny.

Tfw cant gain weight and have to sleep 10+ hrs a day to function

120kg squat 85kg bench and 140kg dl and he's been working at it for a long ass time
RIP his genetics :feelsbadman: . Most guys reach these in their first few months of lifting

True, however, it's a norm that if you already have face + height, you will most likely have good genetics to make a nice body. And if you can't get that body, you most likely don't have either face or height or both. Genetics are a bitch, they either hit you with a ugly stick, or make you supreme.
I can't get out of my house to not see stares, hear comments or giggles from people I pass by on the streets. This in turn makes me feel horrible even though I am completely blackpilled. There's no escaping that.

Yeah, I hate it when retarded normalfucks (blocked most of those) tell me >DUUU J-JUST EAT MORE DUUUH.
What enrages me even more is that I am not getting bux for this conditions. All my retarded doctors in my third world country tell me "That's just your nature" when I tell them I know it's genetics and they don't let me get tested for any genetic condition. Fucking jews, all of them.

I may have what this foid has (although not to this extent):

I was once called a walking bone by a dog owner whose dog ran after me. He implied his dog may have thought I was a bone.
At least you won't get fat.