Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Bad Genetics don't matter brooooooo!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Dude is 48kgs and he literally has a stomach/digestive genetic condition. I'm sure he's in lots of pain for most of the day.
Well.. at least he won't get fat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L60Qcgi0GC0

JFL at this cope :lul:. JFL at ignoring genetic variety :lul:.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have literal genetic conditions that prevent them even from lifting or working out at all.

Some unfortunate brocels on here have genetics so bad that even after years of proper training & sleep, they still don't get past the novice phase.

My Condolences goes out to them :feelsbadman:.

Some guys are born with bad hearts or even no limbs. I guess genes don't matter tho, lmao.

Some guys are born with bad hearts or even no limbs. I guess genes don't matter tho, lmao.
Yeah. There is too much genetic variety to say "genetics dont matter broooo!"

Yeah. There is too much genetic variety to say "genetics dont matter broooo!"

Someone should go into the cancer ward or places where they deal with kids with fucked diseases, then give the fucked up kids a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" speech.

"Hey kids born without a good heart, you little BITCH. Just work harder"

Cope tbh. Gymcelling did absolutely nothing for my SMV

us curries have the worst gymcel genes, after training for years in calisthentics i can only do 50 pushups in a row whereas some black and white guys cand start and do 20 when they start
Any 10yo can do 20 push-ups in a row tbh. My prepubescent nephew can, heck even my niece almost makes it.
50 is an altogether different game though.

Unless you're talking about US push-ups where you barely bend your elbows...

I cringe when I read posts from gymcels saying they've been doing it for x years. What's the point if it leads to nothing? Healthier life where you live longer, but are still an incel?