Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad genes just waste your life

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Think about it. If you are born an ugly subhuman you don't have any freedom. You can't make friends and enjoy life. You can't date girls. You can't do shit. Your freedom is proportional to your looks. The better looking you are the more freedom you have. If you are stuck with bad genes you just have to witness life go by and you can do nothing about it. Women and sex aren't some sort of a trophy that you have to work for in order to contend it. They are people with their own thoughts and feelings and if they don't like you then there is nothing you can do to change that.

You can try all you want. Lift, approach, haircut, shower, buy new clothes. It will only change the method but not the outcome. When the day ends you will still be ugly and alone. We have one shot at life and it just has to go to a waste. No matter how much effort we put the damage has already been done. You can LDAR and suffer or "self improve". It doesn't matter. We will all rot in the end. Life is just a serious of scripted events for an incel. You can't tell if it's on repeat or not.

agree and well written

thank god for the internet and video games, if we were born in another timeline we would probably die from bears or invading tribes so at least i can play online games, work part time have free time to browse things i like online

microDongCityUSA said:
thank god for the internet and video games, if we were born in another timeline we would probably die from bears or invading tribes so at least i can play online games, work part time have free time to browse things i like online

I'm kept alive by memes

The worst part about it for me is I have no vices to enjoy. The side effects of cigs aren't worth it, I can't binge eat liked I used to, I'm average at best at video games and have a lot of bad days, not a fan of alcohol or drugs, and weed makes my situation worse.. At least a lot of you can enjoy your copes.

Very good post. Only Chad truly has control over his sexual experience. Incels get rejections and normies rely on the mercy of the woman.

QuantumDummy said:
The worst part about it for me is I have no vices to enjoy. The side effects of cigs aren't worth it, I can't binge eat liked I used to, I'm average at best at video games and have a lot of bad days, not a fan of alcohol or drugs, and weed makes my situation worse.. At least a lot of you can enjoy your copes.

All it takes is one sui fuel to destroy the cope's magic