Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad experiences caused by foids Megathread

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I'll go first, since ya know I posted the thread

1. I've never had a single valentine. So valentine's day is always a rough patch for me.
    middle school valentines day was always rough as everyone would be giving their dumbass gfs stuff and all the foids got a shit ton of valentines cards. What did I have? Nobody. What did I get? Nothing.
  2. Any time I have made myself emotionally vulnerable to foids they have done nothing but make fun of me for it and emotionally manipulate me.
    Foids are always like "I want you to be honest about your feelings". The truth is she is lieing to you. In high school I confessed my feelings to a girl, she screencapped it and sent it to all her friends to make fun of me. This was sophomore year.
  3. Constantly got ghosted on Tinder.
    I tried Tinder and constantly got ghosted, This hurt my already dead self esteem.
After several hours of hard thought, doing extensive math, conducting scientific research, among other chores I have concluded the majority of the blame for these issues lies with the foids.

What are some of ya'lls bad experiences with foids?

1. I've never had a single valentine. So valentine's day is always a rough patch for me.
    middle school valentines day was always rough as everyone would be giving their dumbass gfs stuff and all the foids got a shit ton of valentines cards. What did I have? Nobody. What did I get? Nothing.
  2. Any time I have made myself emotionally vulnerable to foids they have done nothing but make fun of me for it and emotionally manipulate me.
    Foids are always like "I want you to be honest about your feelings". The truth is she is lieing to you. In high school I confessed my feelings to a girl, she screencapped it and sent it to all her friends to make fun of me. This was sophomore year.
    I tried Tinder and constantly got ghosted, This hurt my already dead self esteem.
After several hours of hard thought, doing extensive math, conducting scientific research, among other chores I have concluded the majority of the blame for these issues lies with the foids.

Breaking the hymen of this megathread :feelsokman:

Constantly got ghosted on Tinder.
Ever gotten ghosted on platforms where you don't have to show your face? They can sense something which gives them the ick or someone better comes along.

I was born out of a females vagina

I've never had a single valentine. So valentine's day is always a rough patch for me.
another brutal realization:

nobody ever bothered to ask you if you ever had a valentine's while everyone around gets asked.

another brutal realization:

nobody ever bothered to ask you if you ever had a valentine's while everyone around gets asked.
They Knew. I was one of the kids that got the valentine from a "Mystery admirer" and everyone else in the class also got one from the "mystery admirer". It was the teacher. The attempt to make lonely kids feel more included just made them feel more left out. I remember in middle school standing against the wall, in the cafeteria watching all the foids get their presents and worshipped before class. While I stood there. I thought to myself someday I will have one. Some day. Now here I am on this forum.

When I was in middle school I was paired to do a group project with this one girl and then one of her friends came to whisper to her that she pities her for the fact she has to do the group project with me. I think that was the first negative experience with women, can't remember for sure though. Something similar to that happened in high school too. Women were just always mean to me, even when I just ignored them and didn't do anything bad to them. They have always gave me disgusted stares and have just overall been standoffish with me.

I don't hate women for rejecting me, because everyone has the right to reject people they find unattractive, but I do hate them for being mean to me when it was clear I didn't deserve it. Even when I minded my own business and didn't do anything to bother women, they just hated my guts anyway. I'm 100% certain they hate men they find unattractive.

When I was in middle school I was paired to do a group project with this one girl and then one of her friends came to whisper to her that she pities her for the fact she has to do the group project with me.
I bet you had to carry her dumbass on that project too.

All this. Items 2 and 3 are brutal. There is also flakes, which is a girl accepting a date and then cancelling on the same day of the date, getting your hopes up and then later crushing them to new lows.

Brutal if you get ghosted quickly without people even seeing your face, that means they can sense how abnormal you are and decide you're not worth their energy.

Ever gotten ghosted on platforms where you don't have to show your face? They can sense something which gives them the ick or someone better comes along.
Fr

1. We had our graduation ceremony in 5th grade before entering middle school.

So we were all dressed up in graduation dresses and were lined up our teachers, such that the boys stood in a single row and the girls exactly behind them. So 2 parallel lines of boys and girls.

I looked behind me to see who was there and this girl gave me the nastiest look ever. I still remember the look of disgust in her face.

2. We were boarding our school buses and i was looking for a seat. This one foid had an empty seat next to her but she straight up denied saying "i don't want to sit with you".

There are more but i don't have the energy to write all of them down

too many to count but the one that always comes back to me is this foid laughing at me right to my face calling me a mess, then a few months later she starts dating this NTfag who was 20cm shorter than me and his face uglier than mine

So we were all dressed up in graduation dresses and were lined up our teachers, such that the boys stood in a single row and the girls exactly behind them. So 2 parallel lines of boys and girls.

For my first or second grade graduation, I stood on a stage with two rows of other classmates singing a patriotic song. My relatives were absent.

For my first or second grade graduation, I stood on a stage with two rows of other classmates singing a patriotic song. My relatives were absent.
This is the only reply by you that made sense to me :forcedsmile::feelsokman:

There was this girl who i thought was a friend. She used to complain and cry usually to me and i heard her BS all the time. One day i was dealing with some really hard shit and i started crying in front of her. She started ghosting me afterwards.

Something in me broke that day. This is why i don't really believe in people anymore