Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad day for me in the morning

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
So, after a long time, I decided to go for morning walk, but it seems to be a horrible day. A dog brutally chase me and i thought I almost die today. Brutal for me

Last edited:
Did you stop, drop, and roll?

I'm sorry this happend to you. I hope you are feeling better now

Glad ur alive and you know you can fight back if 1v1 dogs are insanely stupid they have no strstegy or thinking

I knew OP was from India.

Our fellow currycels have been dogpilled, again, unfortunately.

So, after a long time, I decided to go for morning walk, but it seems to be a horrible day. A dog brutally chase me and i thought I almost die today. Brutal for me
White people never leash their fucking dogs
Next time wear steel toed boots and kick that fucker inthe face
I love dogs unless they're owned by rich Indians or whites

I have Indian relatives who have no fucking clue how to train a dog, their dog attacked my 10 year old brother and they did nothing

W hen I got angry they beat their dog

I started feeling sorry for the psycho dog

Fuck all normies

White people never leash their fucking dogs
Next time wear steel toed boots and kick that fucker inthe face
I love dogs unless they're owned by rich Indians or whites

I have Indian relatives who have no fucking clue how to train a dog, their dog attacked my 10 year old brother and they did nothing

W hen I got angry they beat their dog

I started feeling sorry for the psycho dog

Fuck all normies
Major problem in India is the stray dogs

I'm sorry this happend to you. I hope you are feeling better now
I am now very scared of going outside more first due to the normies who mog me and then due to the stray dogs. Also people laugh at me when dog chased me. I also feel a sense of humiliation and embarrassment

Major problem in India is the stray dogs
I despise modern curries for not doing their Dharmic duty and taking care of animals

Next time carry a stick when walking, not a flimsy switch but a hardwood cane or something

Your moral responsibility first and foremost is to protect yourself, you always come before the dog in importance

Shout, strike the street, even swing at the motherfucker

Dogs cannot be reasoned with, they must be dominated. Only show kindness if they submit.

I am now very scared of going outside more first due to the normies who mog me and then due to the stray dogs. Also people laugh at me when dog chased me. I also feel a sense of humiliation and embarrassment
I fucking hate Normie's and I fucking hate New Delhi sociopaths, we are all Joker on this day, Normie's would be happy stepping over our corpse, but if we fight back, we are evil somehow, fuck all Normie's, fuck them

Yeah, there are like countless stray dogs in India. I am actually more afraid of dogs than humans.
All these filthy stray dogs must be euthanized.

over for dog fear cels

Should showed that dogcel the incel rage brocel
Artworks 000140789996 byh0oh t240x240

Yeah, there are like countless stray dogs in India. I am actually more afraid of dogs than humans.
All these filthy stray dogs must be euthanized.
I had a life long fear of dogs because a pack was chasing me as a child while I was IN A CAR, fucked up
Adopting an abused dog in Australia made me love them