Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad breath maxxing

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I was thinking if my rotting teeth will make my breath smell horrible to all around me:feelsLSD:.

Does tooth rot effect breath smell?

Foids are already repulsed by my short height and recessed jaw I should give them something to truly be repulsed by. Imagine just opening my mouth with the stench of a thousand corpses in the subway where foids must smell it jfl:feelsgah:

Rotting your teeth can help weaponize your breath tbh :feelsYall:

ALWAYS I DON´T WANT TO HAVE BAD STINK LIKE URINE ROTTEN SHIT MIXED WITH VOMIT AND DEAD CARCASS STINK (IN VIDEO GAME)
It’s cope as I’ve said 100x teeth is a waste of time to properly maintain

It has changed me. Once I became blackpill and hardcore ldar
I don’t blame you a study said being lonely is as dangerous as smoking 3 cigarettes a day. Incelsom literally kills, it’s a disability and honestly we need disability compensation for it.

Smear shit over your teeth and don't brush for a fucking week, then kidnap a young teen/20s girl and force her to smell your breath!:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imagine just opening my mouth with the stench of a thousand corpses in the subway where foids must smell it jfl:feelsgah:
Stop taking showers,that'll be more effective in stinkmaxxing and you won't deal with annoying teeth pain

Don't let your teeth rot. You'll absolutely regret it when your in agony from abscesses or god forbid exposed tooth nerves. Will also be extremely painful, expensive and uncomfortable when you need to get your teeth removed at dentist.

My parents didn't care that I didn't brush my teeth when I was younger and I was left with a bunch of rotten falling apart teeth by 15. Luckily I got my shit together and got my cavities all filled and the unsaveable teeth removed for free due to socialized healthcare, but it was painful and I wasted so much time going to appointments.

Also having teeth removed made the teeth that I still had shift, so I had to get braces which cost thousands of euro's and the process is just now almost finished after 3 years.

Oh and on top of that when I get my braces removed I'll have to pay for regular whitening because many of my teeth are gray from enamel loss and the only way to make them white and normal looking is whitening strips or getting veneers which cost like 20K if you get them done right.

All this because I was didn't brush my teeth nearly enough..

Don't let your teeth rot. You'll absolutely regret it when your in agony from abscesses or god forbid exposed tooth nerves. Will also be extremely painful, expensive and uncomfortable when you need to get your teeth removed at dentist.

My parents didn't care that I didn't brush my teeth when I was younger and I was left with a bunch of rotten falling apart teeth by 15. Luckily I got my shit together and got my cavities all filled and the unsaveable teeth removed for free due to socialized healthcare, but it was painful and I wasted so much time going to appointments.

Also having teeth removed made the teeth that I still had shift, so I had to get braces which cost thousands of euro's and the process is just now almost finished after 3 years.

Oh and on top of that when I get my braces removed I'll have to pay for regular whitening because many of my teeth are gray from enamel loss and the only way to make them white and normal looking is whitening strips or getting veneers which cost like 20K if you get them done right.

All this because I was didn't brush my teeth nearly enough..
Brushing your teeth is the ultimate cope. You’re a cuck if you spend big money at the dentist who will take all your money. Let them just decay away naturally then no big bills.

Based. I suggest eating onions for bad breathmaxxing.

ALWAYS I DON´T WANT TO HAVE BAD STINK LIKE URINE ROTTEN SHIT MIXED WITH VOMIT AND DEAD CARCASS STINK (IN VIDEO GAME)
(in video game) :feelskek:

Why limit yourself to punishing foids with bad breath from your rotten teeth?

Hack your left leg off at the knee. Let the stump go all putrid and maggot-ridden. Imagine how repulsed toilets will be then!

Checkmate, toilets. :bigbrain:

This tooth rotting journey you are on is either very based or very retarded. :waitwhat:

I was thinking if my rotting teeth will make my breath smell horrible to all around me:feelsLSD:.

Does tooth rot effect breath smell?

Foids are already repulsed by my short height and recessed jaw I should give them something to truly be repulsed by. Imagine just opening my mouth with the stench of a thousand corpses in the subway where foids must smell it jfl:feelsgah:

Rotting your teeth can help weaponize your breath tbh :feelsYall:
over for me i just bought a toohbrush today because i have to go college :feelsrope:

Why limit yourself to punishing foids with bad breath from your rotten teeth?

Hack your left leg off at the knee. Let the stump go all putrid and maggot-ridden. Imagine how repulsed toilets will be then!

Checkmate, toilets. :bigbrain:
Rotting teeth is easier than that shit

stench mogging normies in public >>>>>>>>>>