Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bad Boy Game is for Shitskins and Subhumans

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Any man that has to put his life and well being in danger to impress whores is a simp and cuck in a way. Picking fights with other men and possibly getting killed or going to jail, having to interrupt one's normal routine to go to court dates, having to spend thousands of dollars on bail and lawyers, and constanly worrying about going to jail sounds like a shit life, is not worth it at all just to get some pussy (which could be bought literally by searching backpages). I always wanted to run something similar to yuppie-chad game, why would I actually want to be a criminal? I hope these whores that fuck UGLY, RETARDED migrant shitskins get brutally culled.

Attachments

• b22ca344e909d3e33c1b1ae71a3caff4.jpg
    b22ca344e909d3e33c1b1ae71a3caff4.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 9
Real thugmaxxers aren’t faking it

Sounds more eventful than rotting at home or even living the average normie life

rotting in jail is more eventful than rotting in your home?
To be honest yes. They fuck plenty of foids, get to moneymax, always have high adrenaline levels. Sounds better to me than rotting at home and doing absolutely nothing. Obviously you have to be born into this lifestyle for it to work