Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming backwards compability might be a thing for PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
You can play P3 on almost anything mate. Just get a ps2 emulator. It’s really the worst of the the 3 “modern” personas, and is only better than 1 b/c 1 had way too many encounters.

Sony could make mad bank if they just put emulators on the Ps5 and just charged $5-20 per title for old titles. It’s somewhat anti-consumer, but for ease it would work.

It will never happen. Backwards compatibility doesn’t make Sony money, it’s a lot of feature for little benefit. What do they gain from putting it in? People will buy the PS5 for the excuslives and Japanese-style games no matter if it has backwards compatibility. Xbox is what needs it because they have no exclusives.

You can play P3 on almost anything mate. Just get a ps2 emulator. It’s really the worst of the the 3 “modern” personas, and is only better than 1 b/c 1 had way too many encounters.

Sony could make mad bank if they just put emulators on the Ps5 and just charged $5-20 per title for old titles. It’s somewhat anti-consumer, but for ease it would work.

It will never happen. Backwards compatibility doesn’t make Sony money, it’s a lot of feature for little benefit. What do they gain from putting it in? People will buy the PS5 for the excuslives and Japanese-style games no matter if it has backwards compatibility. Xbox is what needs it because they have no exclusives.
probably will when I get a better PC, but there is also the main tales series, which you can only play 3 of with current gen consoles and PC. They might still do it you never know. Might make people who have not got a PS4 upgrade to PS5 to play their games.

id like to believe this but i doubt it

Sony looking to land the killing blow on Microsoft.

This is playing out like the fall of sega

Holy shit, backwards compatibility for pre-PS4 systems? Now that would have me sold on a console, for the first time in forever.

persona 3 is horridly boring

Its mostly thank to Persona 3 that I learned english. Wanted to play it really badly but it wasn't in spanish, so I had to play it dictionary in hand. Fun experience.
The glasses girl was my favorite, Chihiro was her name I think.

persona 3 is horridly boring
Its mostly thank to Persona 3 that I learned english. Wanted to play it really badly but it wasn't in spanish, so I had to play it dictionary in hand. Fun experience.
The glasses girl was my favorite, Chihiro was her name I think.
what is so bad about it. I only played persona 4 arena ultimax and watched the shitty movies but the characters were cool

what is so bad about it. I only played persona 4 arena ultimax and watched the shitty movies but the characters were cool
I didn't dislike Persona 3 though, it was the game that got me into Persona so I have a soft spot for it.
There's the PSP version you can easily emulate with ppsspp and gives you the option to play as female mc, but doesn't have the extra content of FES.

I didn't dislike Persona 3 though, it was the game that got me into Persona so I have a soft spot for it.
There's the PSP version you can easily emulate with ppsspp and gives you the option to play as female mc, but doesn't have the extra content of FES.
I’m gonna emulate it on ps2 later, doesn’t seem that the requirements are that bad

That's pretty cool.

Ratchet and clank my nigga

Sly cooper my nigga

Ratchet and clank my nigga

Sly cooper my nigga
ratchet and clank was my favourite, went to shit after the first two PS3 games sadly

sly cooper prob second and jak n daxter is 3rd