Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Back to wageslavery tomorrow

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Finally back from a trip to a city. Can't risk doxxing so won't specify. But it was a warm city with good beach/sand, and nature parks near it. Did see many white Chad/Stacy couples too there, both fortunate and unfortunate. Seeing that many good looking people was a nice change but also suifuel because I was mogged harder than my usual area which has more Ethnics.

Sadly in the end, my trip had come to an end and tomorrow, the wageslavery will resume. Back to grinding shekels for Mr.Shekelberg in front of shitty computer screen. Back to boring shitty life, no more resting. Well at the least, I have some copefuel for another 2-3 months farmed due to the trip.

where do you live which country

At least you have a comfy coding job and don’t have to do actual labour.
in some ways coding is worse than actual labor job. There often isn't a straightforward easy fix to many issues. Which means lots of brain rape and frustration. I have learned to be patient and settle for partial fixes/compromises. But it still gets irritating at times.