Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Back to school after spring break

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Just want to vent for a bit about my first day back to school following a week of spring break. My writing can be a bit dry and not very engaging so I don't fault anyone for losing interest as they read. But maybe some of my experiences can be relatable and provoke some discussion here.

Bus ride: two landwhales with the most irritating voices talking loudly in the back. One of them was talking about not being to go to class because she had to care about her cat after surgery. The main thing I noticed was how automatic and NPC-like foids' responses during conversation tend to be. Everything they say seems so scripted and filled with fake empathy.

Lunch-time: received the dreaded question of what I did over spring break. Obviously I couldn't say I just grinded Apex 24/7 and posted on incels.is. Originally decided to meet up with these normies for lunch because we were going to plan an upcoming weekend trip. One of the curries suddenly says he can't do it because he made some other plans, even though I had mentioned this trip long in advance and we had all sort of agreed on it happening. Felt great to have my plans and ideas completely disregarded. Then the three of them started talking about their own normie shit and I was just zoning out in silence.

Afternoon class: professor literally had TikToks embedded in his PPT. He's also a faggot (mentions his 'partner' and has the most flamboyant mannerisms). For some reason instead of just finishing the class at an earlier hour he decides to waste my time by adding 15 minute breaks every hour. During that time, I'm sitting surrounded by people but completely socially alone. Every normie is having their conversations catching up on their spring break depravities. It's even more frustrating to me because I wouldn't get any satisfaction from engaging with them anyways, so I have no choice but to sulk alone in my corner with airpods in.

Bus ride back: Group of white normies/chads from my class (they all either have GFs or are already married) talking about an upcoming basketball game. Fuck sports and the normie worship of sports teams. It's so alien to me because they all seem genuinely invested, like it's part of their identity.

It's such a relief to be back home in my own little cave. Since I joined this site, I've started to hate the company of people more and more.

Edit: forgot this one thing. The chang in my group is voluntarily attending his cousin's wedding to a white man. No comment.

Mucho texto

Edit: forgot this one thing. The chang in my group is voluntarily attending his cousin's wedding to a white man. No comment.

I had to do this too.
You're kind of socially forced into it.

I had to do this too.
You're kind of socially forced into it.
At this point, if I received an invitation to my sister's wedding to a white dude I would throw it in the trash.

Also the Chang was showing people pictures of his cousin and the guy like he was proud of them. And when he mentioned white dude one of the curries eyes lit up and exclaimed 'oh!' like it's something special. Are these guys living under a rock that they don't know WMAF is literally the norm.

Redpill your schoolmates about the Jews.

Tell them about the King David Hotel bombing, the Lavon affair, and the Six Day War.

Afternoon class: professor literally had TikToks embedded in his PPT. He's also a faggot (mentions his 'partner' and has the most flamboyant mannerisms).
Tell him how much more likely homosexuals are to abuse their (adopted) children.

Bring out the redpilled facts.

You still won't play Apex with me though :feelsbadman:.
Oh I saw your reply to my other post and I forgot to get back to you about it. I'd be down, I'm on PC with MnK. Spent the whole break grinding to Diamond.

Also the Chang was showing people pictures of his cousin and the guy like he was proud of them. And when he mentioned white dude one of the curries eyes lit up and exclaimed 'oh!' like it's something special. Are these guys living under a rock that they don't know WMAF is literally the norm.
ragefuel.
i thought not liking your race being cucked was innate to men but brainwashing can be strong.

glad to see new high effort posters

i will be going backhome this year if everything goes well and i will try my best to join catholic clubs and stuff, but i am honestly dreading interacting with normies.man sometimes i feel like grabbing a backpack and just get on the road and walk.and whatever happens happens.

What grade are you in?

I work in an office full of women and I totally understand what you mean by foids NPC-like responses. It is like Jersey Shore style banter without an off button. And oh god, being asked what you did is the worst. Because for one it's usually never something 'normie approved' and also because they really don't care what you did, and are only asking to have something to gossip about later.