Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Back to high school" dream #5673

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Like 20% of my dreams are about being a high school student again. This time it was particularly suifuel, I was on a bus with some people from my class, including girls. There was a really cute nerdy dirty blonde girl with medium hair and glasses, she was resting her head on my chest while we were seated, me facing the inner side of the bus (I always sit like that on buses when there's room). I was caressing her hair :cryfeels:

Then we walked a bit on the city, it was loosely based on my actual city. Felt good to be young and have hair again, and especially to experience teenage romance like that.

Then other non-related stuff happened like meteors falling and whatnot.

I hate having dreams like that tbh. Because then I wake up and I'm all angry and stuff.

I hate having dreams like that tbh. Because then I wake up and I'm all angry and stuff.
It sucks to wake up, yeah. But I have ambivalent feelings, I appreciate that my mind is trying to give me that experience by the means it can. I love myself tbh.

I never had a dream like that tbh ngl.
I have them all the time and sometimes I write them down. I have the most suifuel one ever written down here but it's in Portuguese.

Summarizing it, Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-On! (@Ritalincel 's avi) was my high school classmate and girlfriend. I dreamed that in 2013.

to much Hollywood tbh

Dream chad tbh.

I’ve never had any sex related dreams. Doomed to virginity even in the dreamworld. It’s over.

I touched a woman in my dream last night in intimate areas and we even kissed

Dream chad tbh.

I’ve never had any sex related dreams. Doomed to virginity even in the dreamworld. It’s over.
This. I got cucked in the few dreams I had. Most of the time, I don't even dream.

Dream chad tbh.

:feelsbadman:

I touched a woman in my dream last night in intimate areas and we even kissed
Kiss dreams are the best tbh. I already dreamed about even pissing in a girl's mouth but those top it.

the missedoutpill is a tough one to swallow
B-but I've been boycotting Hollywood since "Inglorious Basterds", ten years already.
good movie tbh although i know why you hate it

Dream chad tbh.

Try going to sleep thinking about whatever you want to dream about.

Try going to sleep thinking about whatever you want to dream about.
The best way ever to have such dreams is marathoning "cute girls doing cute things" type animes.

I dream about my old school a lot too, seems like I just wanna return and finish whats unfinished (no not going ER before mods ban me), as in graduating with my old friends. It just felt incomplete with me being in new school.

I'm permanently fucked up by this, the desire to graduate with the old school is too late and impossible now.

I play relaxing music after a dream like that to ease things up

The best way ever to have such dreams is marathoning "cute girls doing cute things" type animes.
Good idea tbh. My favorite one of those ever is hands down lucky star. Mainstream choice but still.

Unfinished business.

Chad got all that for real back in the day.

I stopped having those a few years ago,I don't give a fuck about most of them anymore.

Good idea tbh. My favorite one of those ever is hands down lucky star. Mainstream choice but still.
I never genuinely liked any CGDCT anime. I only watch them because of the cute girls, but all stories were meh at best. I think the best one was Chuu2 because it had some genuinely funny scenes, which are a rarity in such genre.

I mean, there are anime that contain cute girls and are good, but the ones focused on that like K-On!, Lucky Star, Chuu2, YuruYuri, Tamako Market, etc, are not.

Never had a school related dream

The majority of my dreams are pretty much unfulfilled desires, and what I wish my high school/college experience was like.

I'm oldcel at 27 but these feelings never leave you. NEVER. That's why youngcels need to try as hard as possible to ascend. Once it's over, it's over for good. You're damaged for life.

The majority of my dreams are pretty much unfulfilled desires, and what I wish my high school/college experience was like.

I'm oldcel at 27 but these feelings never leave you. NEVER. That's why youngcels need to try as hard as possible to ascend. Once it's over, it's over for good. You're damaged for life.
I second every word. It's true that it's tougher now than when we were their age, and it's also true that if you're ugly it's ultra tough, but try.

I don't know how I would feel had I not tried as much as I did. I already regret not having tried even younger badly, imagine if I hadn't done anything. Do not let these regrets haunt you, youngcels.

I second every word. It's true that it's tougher now than when we were their age, and it's also true that if you're ugly it's ultra tough, but try.

I don't know how I would feel had I not tried as much as I did. I already regret not having tried even younger badly, imagine if I hadn't done anything. Do not let these regrets haunt you, youngcels.

Yeah, youngcels may think they're trying but they're not trying hard enough. If I could turn back time to 9th grade or earlier, I would really look at WHY I was so ugly. I would have come to the conclusion that my maxilla was flat as a pancake and really push for jaw surgery while young. You really have to research on why you're fucked up. Look very carefully at your face and any possible surgery/fix before it's too late.

That's why the blackpill needs to be spread. If someone is ugly, they need to know why; and as early as possible before you're an oldcel and you're a bag full of regrets.

I fucking hate dreams about foids.

Whenever I dream about about a foid it always breaks down due to missing experiences.
I had a dream that I was walking with some foid and I tried to hold her hand, it never fucking happened because I didn't know how it felt. It was like my mind was saying: "Fuck you: we don't know how a foids hand feels so you can't dream about it".

The same applies to hugging/kissing etc. Whenever I get to it, my mind sort of shuts down and the scene quickly shifts.

I fucking hate dreams about foids.

Whenever I dream about about a foid it always breaks down due to missing experiences.
I had a dream that I was walking with some foid and I tried to hold her hand, it never fucking happened because I didn't know how it felt. It was like my mind was saying: "Fuck you: we don't know how a foids hand feels so you can't dream about it".

The same applies to hugging/kissing etc. Whenever I get to it, my mind sort of shuts down and the scene quickly shifts.
When I pissed in a girl's mouth while dreaming it felt like an orgasm, kek. And I had a nocturnal emission.