Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BACK TO DEPRESSING LIFE OF AN INCEL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
so this corana-chan shit was the biggest lifefuel for me, everyday being able to stay at home and relax, watch plenty of animes, study effectively ( i dont even study at school, i learn at home usually) but now guess what. MY SCHOOL IS FUCKING OPENING NEXT WEEK FUCKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK CUKKKFUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKK FUUK

At school i do nothing, but the same boring shit and wait to go home, i fucking hate it, so much annoying normies and fucking fuck cunts fucking fagoots, everday is the fukcking smae when i go to high school. I go to school for 6 hours then come, and guess what? study for another 4 hours to catch up with only about 2 or 3 hours of free time, my life feels like im a robot and have nothing good I CANNT COPEE ANY MORE, this corana chan was the best thing ever, now its all over WHY JUST WHHHHY HOW TF CAN I COPE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Damn that’s fucking bs tbh

Damn, your school's opening back soon? I think schools here are closed for a few more months

this corana chan was the best thing ever, now its all over WHY JUST WHHHHY HOW TF CAN I COPE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Relatable. I wish the quarantine was forever. I dont know what im going to do when it ends tbh. I dont even wanna think about it. But im sure about one thing: i will always remember this quarantine as one of the best times of my entire life. I cant wait for the next pandemic

Damn, your school's opening back soon? I think schools here are closed for a few more months

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Relatable. I wish the quarantine was forever. I dont know what im going to do when it ends tbh. I dont even wanna think about it. But im sure about something: i will always remember this quarantine as one of the best times of my entire life. I cant wait for the next pandemic
the only good thing is i wont have assembly and they banned sports

if only corona virus could last forever :feelsbadman:

Thankfully I have three more months of corona bux to look forward to :dab:

Thankfully I have three more months of corona bux to look forward to :dab:
if only corona virus could last forever :feelsbadman:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HOW LONG DOES HIGHSCHOOL GO LIKE NEXXT YEAR IS MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL IT FEELS LIKE FUCKING FOREVER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Which country do you live in do not doxx

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HOW LONG DOES HIGHSCHOOL GO LIKE NEXXT YEAR IS MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL IT FEELS LIKE FUCKING FOREVER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
If you think its bad now, just wait until highschool ends... thats where the wage slavery begins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you think its bad now, just wait until highschool ends... thats where the wage slavery begins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FUCK anything is better than highschool its so fucking shit its the most shit thing ever, especially all the normies and shit its so shit, i really understand why school shooters exist everyday is shit, i want to drop out but i cant

curries are immune against covid

oh yeah, and this is 100% facts here : it only gets much worse after high school or university.

When people say that, they aren't outliers or aren't exagerating, it's the absolute truth. These are your best years of your life. If you hate them, I'm really sorry.

Think of it this way. Corona could spread since it’s opening so early and then it’ll close back up again.

oh yeah, and this is 100% facts here : it only gets much worse after high school or university.

When people say that, they aren't outliers or aren't exagerating, it's the absolute truth. These are your best years of your life. If you hate them, I'm really sorry.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

at least in uni/colege i wont have to talk to classmates etc, and be forced to go into sports and shit, also i have some freinds from my old school who we sometimes hang out, but in college u dont have to go to classes all the time right, right? DOes highschool go fast ???? how do i cope??? FUCKK, in class all i do is browse looksmax.org becos .co is banned

Start coughing on everyone there OP.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

at least in uni/colege i wont have to talk to classmates etc, and be forced to go into sports and shit, also i have some freinds from my old school who we sometimes hang out, but in college u dont have to go to classes all the time right, right? DOes highschool go fast ???? how do i cope??? FUCKK, in class all i do is browse looksmax.org becos .co is banned
It's so over for you man, I'm sorry. If you're in school and browsing incel forums in class instead of partying and fucking and talking to classmates, it's just so over for you I don't know where to begin.

Iwas the same, but with 4chan at the time. most incel forums didn't exist then.

Fucking suifuel man

Aren't you in India? Don't worry, it's getting worse, your school's closure will be extended.

Aren't you in India? Don't worry, it's getting worse, your school's closure will be extended.
no cuckstralia
It's so over for you man, I'm sorry. If you're in school and browsing incel forums in class instead of partying and fucking and talking to classmates, it's just so over for you I don't know where to begin.

Iwas the same, but with 4chan at the time. most incel forums didn't exist then.
pretty much my only social contact, i sit with fucking truecels at lunch time and everyone looks at me like a fucking aspie. i really wish I was a neet

no cuckstralia

pretty much my only social contact, i sit with fucking truecels at lunch time and everyone looks at me like a fucking aspie. i really wish I was a neet
In my school they let us go out during lunch so each lunch I went home and sat there for twenty minutes before going back

In my school they let us go out during lunch so each lunch I went home and sat there for twenty minutes before going back
that'd be better tbh, i wish there was no lunch I cant fucking stand it, lucnh is unironically the worse time for me, the lessons are better because at least I dont have to talk to people, the 80 mins im outside of class is the wost part of my life, i used to hide in the fucking toilets because of how much i hate it.

that'd be better tbh, i wish there was no lunch I cant fucking stand it, lucnh is unironically the worse time for me, the lessons are better because at least I dont have to talk to people, the 80 mins im outside of class is the wost part of my life, i used to hide in the fucking toilets because of how much i hate it.
yes it's very over for you just like it was for me

Normies see the relaxation of the shut down & being able to return to the regular situation as life fuel while incels hate it & want lockdown forever. Really shows the quality of social interactions we're used to.

Normies see the relaxation of the shut down & being able to return to the regular situation as life fuel while incels hate it & want lockdown forever. Really shows the quality of social interactions we're used to.
I could live as neet and not see anyone and use this fourm only tbh, fuck i wish there were jobs were i could jsut stay at home, I really hate going outside

I could live as neet and not see anyone and use this fourm only tbh, fuck i wish there were jobs were i could jsut stay at home, I really hate going outside
I hear ya, when I'm forced to get a job again assuming I don't choose the rope I'm gonna aim to get work as a delivery driver, it's one of the few jobs where interactions with others are very brief, ppl just want their packages & you've gotta get on with your round, solo job.

When I was working a job in trash collection the part of the day everyone looked forward to (the chit chat in morning while waiting to go out) was the part I hated the most jfl. I wanted to sit in the van & wait when I had my regular partner but had to report into the office due to regulations.

Last edited:
I hear ya, when I'm forced to get a job again assuming I don't choose the rope I'm gonna aim to get work as a delivery driver, it's one of the few jobs where interactions with others are very brief, ppl just want their packages & you've gotta get on with your round, solo job.
sounds good. beats being a stemcel where you have to wageslave and all the foids get a free passs

No more lay down and rot
Its time to get up and suffer

How old are you man? Once again no doxx

jfl Get up and suffer @ school, then ldar for about 2 hours for my break FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
fuck life isnt worth it sometimes, Im only wageslaving for surgery

16 ill be 17 in a few months, turning 18 next year
The best thing I have ever found for getting up and suffering is to drink a bunch of caffeine or intake a bunch of caffeine however you want. When I take in 500+mg of caffeine everything becomes enjoyable even school

Reopen everything. This unconstitutional. Stock workers are entitled to equal protection regardless of where they work. This "essential" bs is just the latest appearance of serfdom, the ideology that holds that food workers are not equal to other workers before the market and the law. A car assembler is not entitled to artificially cheap food at the expense of food workers any more than a food worker is entitled to an artificially cheap car at the expense of car workers! Down with the estates of the ancient regime!

brutal using incelibate forums at such an age
ik a 14 year old on looksmax its that mohammed guy
The best thing I have ever found for getting up and suffering is to drink a bunch of caffeine or intake a bunch of caffeine however you want. When I take in 500+mg of caffeine everything becomes enjoyable even school
ill try that ngl, i wish i could do drugs ngl

Relatable. I wish the quarantine was forever. I dont know what im going to do when it ends tbh. I dont even wanna think about it. But im sure about one thing: i will always remember this quarantine as one of the best times of my entire life. I cant wait for the next pandemic

This quaratine probably saved my year so far. Once things go back to normal, it'll probably go very downhill very fast.

This quaratine probably saved my year so far. Once things go back to normal, it'll probably go very downhill very fast.
my year is getting shittier and shittier. Ill be happy when i finnaly gruduate, im going to get very drunk

A second wave of Coronavirus can occur, with Summer coming up and no vaccine in sight, there's a strong chance another wave will come, then combine that with the following cooler seasons such as Fall and Winter and then this second wave could potentially be worse than the first one since Coronavirus came around Winter when most people were inside. So pray that a second wave comes and that it'll be far worse than the first one.

Truth be told I'm glad they're reopening everything prematurely that increases the chances of a 2nd wave coming. Still not 100% but it looks like there's a good chance another wave worse than this one will occur. Boy I really hope a 2nd wave comes. Coronavirus is the best thing to happen to us.

A second wave of Coronavirus can occur, with Summer coming up and no vaccine in sight, there's a strong chance another wave will come, then combine that with the following cooler seasons such as Fall and Winter and then this second wave could potentially be worse than the first one since Coronavirus came around Winter when most people were inside. So pray that a second wave comes and that it'll be far worse than the first one.

Truth be told I'm glad they're reopening everything prematurely that increases the chances of a 2nd wave coming. Still not 100% but it looks like there's a good chance another wave worse than this one will occur. Boy I really hope a 2nd wave comes. Coronavirus is the best thing to happen to us.
im really hoping tbh, im praying that it happens further, but in chadstralia they are locking the borders but im hoping the second wave hits hard ngl

That sucks, man. I thought you lived in India. Why are you in white-brutesland?
bro because my cuck parents and some stupid war in sri lanka, are girls cunts in curryland?

Don’t worry, Corona Chan will bless us all with a second wave

bro because my cuck parents and some stupid war in sri lanka, are girls cunts in curryland?
I live in the Netherlands, bro. But, when I was in curryland (Pakistan) all my female relatives (they were middle-aged or seniors, but it's the mindset that is prevalent among every age group) were always talking about money, money, money. Aside from that, my great uncle wanted me to pull a prank on some banker girl. Told me to ask for somebody whom he knew and pretend I want to open a business account with his nephew. I did so, and well time passed by and she loses her shit, brings me to the lobby and causes a scene, everyone's looking and stuff... she had absolutely NO humor. It was the wrong person by the way, there were two people with that name, apparently, but the other one I met shortly after and she was acting somewhat cold as well. In other words, not only do they care about money, they also lack a sense of humor. I'm never going to marry any of these bitches, they have completely put me off. Call me a volcel if you want, I don't care (I'm not a volcel because of my looks anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back