Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BACK TO DEPRESSING LIFE OF AN INCEL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
It's over for pupilcels

I live in the Netherlands, bro. But, when I was in curryland (Pakistan) all my female relatives (they were middle-aged or seniors, but it's the mindset that is prevalent among every age group) were always talking about money, money, money. Aside from that, my great uncle wanted me to pull a prank on some banker girl. Told me to ask for somebody whom he knew and pretend I want to open a business account with his nephew. I did so, and well time passed by and she loses her shit, brings me to the lobby and causes a scene, everyone's looking and stuff... she had absolutely NO humor. It was the wrong person by the way, there were two people with that name, apparently, but the other one I met shortly after and she was acting somewhat cold as well. In other words, not only do they care about money, they also lack a sense of humor. I'm never going to marry any of these bitches, they have completely put me off. Call me a volcel if you want, I don't care (I'm not a volcel because of my looks anyway).
jfl Im not going for an arrainged marriaged becos most of them are cunts and they'll be older and hairy
It's over for pupilcels
wtf is a pupilcel

Only school and no job? The fuck are you complaining about nigga? If all you did was go to school, and then come home. Corona virus didn't change shit about your life.

Only school and no job? The fuck are you complaining about nigga? If all you did was go to school, and then come home. Corona virus didn't change shit about your life.
in coranavirus i stayed home and finished studies, when i come home from school i study for about 4 hours and have 2 hours of free time

in coranavirus i stayed home and finished studies, when i come home from school i study for about 4 hours and have 2 hours of free time
8 school hours work/commute
8 hours sleeping
8 hours free time

Even if you are STEM like I was I highly doubt you are consistently putting in 8 hours of work studying, And then weekends are off so whats the excuse there?

The best thing about highschool was that i had lots of spare time to play games on my laptop or watch videos on youtube and other shit when i didn’t have classes. Now i’m just wageslaving (or was, before quarantine). When i’m not working i mostly just ldar.

so this corana-chan shit was the biggest lifefuel for me, everyday being able to stay at home and relax, watch plenty of animes, study effectively ( i dont even study at school, i learn at home usually) but now guess what. MY SCHOOL IS FUCKING OPENING NEXT WEEK FUCKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK CUKKKFUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKK FUUK

At school i do nothing, but the same boring shit and wait to go home, i fucking hate it, so much annoying normies and fucking fuck cunts fucking fagoots, everday is the fukcking smae when i go to high school. I go to school for 6 hours then come, and guess what? study for another 4 hours to catch up with only about 2 or 3 hours of free time, my life feels like im a robot and have nothing good I CANNT COPEE ANY MORE, this corana chan was the best thing ever, now its all over WHY JUST WHHHHY HOW TF CAN I COPE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
View attachment 251604
You're in chadstralia I bet?

Dman thats low iq to open school considernig summer is a month away. should have waited till september

Dman thats low iq to open school considernig summer is a month away. should have waited till september
chad stralia mate summer is december 4 me

This quaratine probably saved my year so far. Once things go back to normal, it'll probably go very downhill very fast.
Same with me. I just dont think about it and try to enjoy my life while i can.

Next week??! Summer break starts in like a few weeks tho

edit: nvm just saw you're in chadstralia :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back