Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Back then when gaming wasnt cucked

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Quake 2 from 1997, a time where gaming was About guys with guns who banged dozen of sluts (Duke Nukem is a good example)

Cope. There always have been non cucked games, but gaming was always cucked. Probably the first major hit game of all time, Super Mario Bros. was as cucked as a 1985 game could get. Going through eight worlds filled with hazards and enemies just to rescue a princess from the big bad Chad Bowser. What does he get in return? Absolutely nothing.

Even before that, Donkey Kong (1981) was similar, avoiding hazards to rescue a princess for no sex in return.

OP, do you consider games like, per ex., GTA series, Red Dead Redemption series, Battlefield series, to be "cucked" games?

One of the difference, the industry didn't try to please the normies and other groups.
The games were made for truecels by truecels.

I love watching old diablo and warcraft cinematics, those franchises were really good but blizzard went full cuckmode in 2008~ when internet became too mainstream.