Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back in the UK

Pic, fk meetup I dont trust any of you shitters to meetup IRL.
I dont trust ppl in general so dont take it personally kek.
I just told you in the other thread I'd only meet up after I see if you're also a truecel, kek. If you change your mind, you know what to do habibi.

@itsOVER Where that promised full report at ? Pics, conversation screen-caps, strategies and all that good shit !

Sure I go to the supermarket but I don't interact with anyone.

Don't really buy many clothes as I consider clothes to be cope. So I only buy new stuff when the old stuff is work out, and in any case only the cheapest clothes I can.
fucking lol'ed when i read 'i consider clothes to be cope' its just funny to read. i always laugh when normies say to get new clothes, its one of the funniest copes ever. also, u think UK is worse than india?

I thought you moved to Thailand, damn

U.K. is good if you’re tall, young, well off and well built. For everyone else it seems miserable

- Lack of space due to uncontrolled mass immigration. Overloaded public transport, hospitals, roads etc.
- shit weather. Constant wind, cold, suicide inducing weather.
- expensive as fuck to do anything
- all the major cities are majority ethnic now, because whites fled to other areas. This makes them look worse because ethnics don’t have standards and don’t take care of the areas they live in
- the women are mostly hypergamous as fuck
- cuck culture. Most liberal SJW media in the world