Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Back in 2003 I wrote a letter to my oneitis

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I can't believe how blue pilled I was back then. I cringe at the thought of writing a letter to a foid. The guys I hung with told me not to do it, but I didn't listen. It seemed to work on TV, but it just made me look like a sucker in real life.

I saw her on FB and she had became a stripper, but she stopped stripping because she turned into a landwhale

Last edited:
Hard to believe that was nearly 20 years ago. I was only 5 back then

2003 was a long time ago. try to forget about it.

No offense OP but you must've been either extremely high inhib and/or a Giga-truecel to not ascend in 90s and Early 2000s.

No offense OP but you must've been either extremely high inhib and/or a Giga-truecel to not ascend in 90s and Early 2000s.
a lot of my classmates didn't ascend during that time

I miss the 2000s, tbh ngl.

In 2003, I was sitting in a duplex playing with mice.

Also(2003):

Women weren't all that crazy about short ethnic guys with facial asymmetry. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that foids weren't pounding the door off the hinges to get to the short, brown Egyptian, but they weren't. Not even back then.

It's not social media that makes you incel, it's because you're ugly, short, perhaps non NT or a brutal combination of all 3. That was true then and it's still true now and will be true in 2043.

Last edited:

Probably some of the best times to ascend tbh.
No social media
No soy cucks
Truly must have been a good time

Probably some of the best times to ascend tbh.
No social media
No soy cucks
Truly must have been a good time
If you're an incel now, you would have been an incel then.

hmmm she got creampie by chad multiple times i think now :feelsaww:

If you're an incel now, you would have been an incel then.
Well some boomer was ugly as hell in their time and some of them coul pulll multiple woman, in today world they would be here.

Well some boomer was ugly as hell in their time and some of them coul pulll multiple woman, in today world they would be here.
Boomers were well into middle age in 2003, the oldest boomers were nearly 60 back then.

I didn't see any ugly guys "pull multiple women". Not unless they had money or status.

I almost gave a girl a note in high-school. Thank God I didn't, would have been public humility
At least she didn't show it to everyone thank God. Probably just a couple of her friends but that's all.

Wait I misread the title, you actually gave her the letter? Jesus
I was nuclear blue pilled at that time. I wasn't even red pilled.

damn oldcel. i was playing with toys and shit

I can't believe how blue pilled I was back then. I cringe at the thought of writing a letter to a foid. The guys I hung with told me not to do it, but I didn't listen. It seemed to work on TV, but it just made me look like a sucker in real life.

I saw her on FB and she had became a stripper, but she stopped stripping because she turned into a landwhale
How old are you now and how you managed to live so long as an incel???

In 2003 i was shitting in my underwear because parents couldn't afford diapers

ancient incel

How old are you now and how you managed to live so long as an incel???
I'm I'm my mid 30s. I'm still holding out hope that I'll come across that 1 in a million 21 year old high tier Becky that's genuinely attracted to short ethnic males.