Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Back From My Haitus, JFL @ What Awaited Me In My Inbox

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Left for a while due to computer troubles and had to replace it, checked my email and saw this

JFL

Its like my name came up in an investigation as a person of interest in some Las Vegas case, so I'm thinking there was another "happening" or "ER" that took place there that I am unaware of since I've basically been disconnected from the internet (well only browse for tv shows and anime) and haven't frequented this site for around a month.

So did anything happen, or is this just a random mistake, or maybe even a scare tactic done on purpose to "keep me in line" IDK.

Wasn't even worried though because I know for a fact I have nothing to do with whatever they are investigating. Still it interests me.

Glad you're back.

Shit, I don't even remember my e-mail address, have I been pwned too? We could all be pwned.

Shit, I don't even remember my e-mail address, have I been pwned too? We could all be pwned.

Well its kinda easy to contact me, I'm not really "hidden", I have a youtube channel with the same name as this profile. It was the email for that youtube channel though, not my "actual email", I'd need to do something on the level of an actual terrorist event for them to waste resources digging up who I really am, so you don't have anything to worry about, unless you actually used your personal email as your email for this site, if so you are pwned jfl.

It isn't terribly difficult for them to get your data so long as you are using Google or any of the other traitorous "services".

I'd need to do something on the level of an actual terrorist event for them to waste resources digging up who I really am

they're already trying to find out who you are.

they're already trying to find out who you are.
Maybe but I doubt it, they likely stopped at my IP address, I became a person of interest for some reason, likely suspected in connection with some ER threat, they contacted google for my info, but upon seeing my IP address it would show that I don't even live in america so there's no way I have any connection to anything they are investigating

If the email said the FBI requested it instead of the Las Vegas Police Department then I'd be thinking they were looking into me.

Don't even joke about going ER, it has serous consequences.

FBI knocking on your door, idiots in the past like to "Joke" about killing the president. Feds don't take jokes lightly.

1. Random people aren't the president, news flash, they don't really care if random people die, random people die everyday, its the job of agencies to merely give off the idea that the public safety is their goal, it isn't, its merely national security, if they had to choose between civlian casualties and protecting the president they'd choose civilian causalities

2. I don't live in America, so even if I was planning on going ER there's nothing they could do to stop me unless they have a time machine or teleportation abilities.

3. I never claimed I personally would go ER, I've only advocated for it, I always say something along the lines of - "don't commit suicide its illogical, but if you're going to kill yourself you might as well go ER and take some normies with you"

4. Do you really think the FBI is going to waste resources to stop some random guy in another country from killing people that aren't their own nationals JFL, the most they would do is contact the local authorities and alert them to my presence. You're like one of those guys that think the FBI has unlimited resources and can afford waste man power on going after "low level possible threats" as opposed to the many "high level actual threats" on their wanted list.

You're right, they aren't busy tracking terrorist cells that they've had agents infiltrate with years of dangerous undercover work, they're busy tracking some guy in some country who can't get laid and has advocated for sex deprived males to commit murder suicides.

Sherlock Holmes is onto you, caught you on blackpill4u I guess.

ur gonna get 5-10 years in guantanamo b0y0

1. Random people aren't the president, news flash, they don't really care if random people die, random people die everyday, its the job of agencies to merely give off the idea that the public safety is their goal, it isn't, its merely national security, if they had to choose between civlian casualties and protecting the president they'd choose civilian causalities

2. I don't live in America, so even if I was planning on going ER there's nothing they could do to stop me unless they have a time machine or teleportation abilities.

3. I never claimed I personally would go ER, I've only advocated for it, I always say something along the lines of - "don't commit suicide its illogical, but if you're going to kill yourself you might as well go ER and take some normies with you"

4. Do you really think the FBI is going to waste resources to stop some random guy in another country from killing people that aren't their own nationals JFL, the most they would do is contact the local authorities and alert them to my presence. You're like one of those guys that think the FBI has unlimited resources and can afford waste man power on going after "low level possible threats" as opposed to the many "high level actual threats" on their wanted list.

You're right, they aren't busy tracking terrorist cells that they've had agents infiltrate with years of dangerous undercover work, they're busy tracking some guy in some country who can't get laid and has advocated for sex deprived males to commit murder suicides.
Why in the fuck is a random police department in fucking las vegas taking interest in you, did you threaten their city or something. You live in a completely different country random city police departments can't really take intrest in someone from outside the country, don't they lack the proper resources?

Incel colony in Cuba WHEN???
When we all eventually get transferred to Guantanamo bay lets make a prison gang and name it something retarded.

You don't live in USA .
Hopefully it is mistaken and will be cleared up tbh.

TBHTBH ngl
N
G
L
Tfwtfw