Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bachelor's Degree + Master's Degree + Fluent in 3 languages, proficient in another = people still call me a loser

A fat single mother on welfare has more societal value than you

I disagree with this, it's def beneficial to start out with some grammar books at the beginning. I'd say first read some grammar and vocab books, and once you manage to get a vocab of about 1,000 stem words and their derivations, then start consooming media as much as you can and make sure to look up any new words. Flashcards are ideal when getting that initial vocab, I recommend quizlet tbh, you can also add pictures to the flashcards.
Do use learning resources at the start, but you don't need to pay for any of them. That would be pretty stupid. Anyways spanish is easy enough for english speakers that the learning method doesn't really need to be super efficient and you could probably even learn the language by accident if you were exposed to it a lot.

I just say that although my skin is light colored, I have the soul of a dark nigga on the inside
Brutal:feelscry:
I would have felt terrible for you if you didn't insist on getting a white gf tbh

You need social vetting from a toilet... Unfortunately.

Goes to show how no matter what mental gymnastics society comes up with, not a single form of self improvement will ever help an ugly man trapped in genetic prison

That will be me in couple of years. :feelscry:

None of those things mean anything - if you are ugly. :cryfeels:

fuck you, bragger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back