Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baby killer Casey Anthony gets to live free while Weinstein's life is ruined over allegations

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Was gonna tag this as blackpill, but then I realized that we can JFL at the criminal justice system in the west. A degenerate worthless junkie trash whore can murder her 2 year old daughter and leave her corpse in a bag hidden for months, and not face a SECOND in jail, while living an anonymous worry-free life today. Meanwhile Harvey Weinstein's life and reputation is forever tarnished because of a bunch of lying cunts exploiting a rigged system to bring their name into relevance again. He'll probably get a least 2 decades in prison where he won't survive because of his genetic inferiority. Pussy pass granted but only at the cost of a baby's life.

Was gonna tag this as blackpill, but then I realized that we can JFL at the criminal justice system in the west. A degenerate worthless junkie trash whore can murder her 2 year old daughter and leave her corpse in a bag hidden for months, and not face a SECOND in jail, while living an anonymous worry-free life today. Meanwhile Harvey Weinstein's life and reputation is forever tarnished because of a bunch of lying cunts exploiting a rigged system to bring their name into relevance again. He'll probably get a least 2 decades in prison where he won't survive because of his genetic inferiority. Pussy pass granted but only at the cost of a baby's life.

It’s an absolute discrace. They can practically do whatever they want with little to no consequences.

I legit can't understand why a woman would kill her own kids

no idea but is it actually proved that she killed her own kid

Cunts can molest and kill kids and get away with it.

Weinstein is a filthy kike tho so I don't feel bad for him at all

Surprised it wasn't a male baby, then I would understand the outcome.

Having a vagina is a get out of jail card.

I legit can't understand why a woman would kill her own kids

Because the husband was a beta and infected her kids with his beta genes.

Its like when a lion takes over another lions pride. First thing they do is kill the male lions and all of the cubs, so the female lions start ovulating again.

Harvey is a hero with a big H. All Heil Harvey.

I dread the future where foids become leaders, it would be worse than all human wars combined

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back