Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill baby face

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm a richcel and an oldcel. My female employee told me ( I'm the boss of the company ) yesterday that i had a baby face. I'm a manlet with a baby face, a terrible mixture. No money can help me, there is nothing to do. No hope, no future. The game was over since the beginning. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fire hire

Or

Extort her for sex:ahegao:

can you send me money

She doesn't see you as a man, never began for ya :blackpill::blackpill:

At least you have authority. I'd feel more like a man in that position. I deal with the same thing (manlet + baby face). Always get jokes about being a little boy. Pretty damn emasculating when a woman asks your age and laughs at you when she finds out you're 5+ years older than she thought.

money mogger bragging cunt

At least you have authority. I'd feel more like a man in that position. I deal with the same thing (manlet + baby face). Always get jokes about being a little boy. Pretty damn emasculating when a woman asks your age and laughs at you when she finds out you're 5+ years older than she thought.
I have only a formal authority. Some people talk to me as if I were a child even if created businesses that work quite well. Everything is in the look. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

lol @ not forcing female employees to sleep with u:feelskek: