Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel baby boomers are out of touch assholes

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
The parents who ask you to get a girl were living in a time of hedonistic sexual liberation with no social media and a tamer version of hypergamy
The parents who ask you get a job had the best economy of the world in fucking history
The parents who ask you to amount for something in life gave you the shittiest genetic cards
the parents who said you were on the screen too much are soo fucking addicted to the internet and normie media these days I see my father scrolling youtube shorts rotting his brain

Their mental model of the world is outdated and retarded

Negroe what do you care about muh boomer. Thats such cumskin babble nonsense.

Negroe what do you care about muh boomer. Thats such cumskin babble nonsense.
nibba I had to visit my parents and they pissed me off was venting mang :fuk:

nibba I had to visit my parents and they pissed me off was venting mang :fuk:
Ohh should have cursed out your dad bro that always relives all stress for me

Ohh should have cursed out your dad bro that always relives all stress for me
yeah I usually do that when I'm running in the woods very nice place to vent and scream hopefully other trail maxxers don't hear me

As a 47 yo "boomer" I can agree with you, but not sure about the job thing. I don't know where do you live, but in the west there are no problems with regular jobs.

No mercy given to sex haver boomers

It's about time boomers leave the world and make room for the next generation.

But they don't. They are not dying fast enough.

They taught blue pilled nonsense, but created problems that can't be perceived with blue pilled knowledge.

Literally all the main problems with western society today can be traced back to them: rise of feminism, degeneracy, hypergamy, housing bubble, inflation... Blue pill says this is all good.

They are an entire generation of narcissists.